Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > California > Los Angeles
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 10-09-2012, 03:11 AM

3 posts, read 3,151 times

Advertisements

Hello at all
At first i have to tell you sorry , but my english could be better . I am from Germany and i am in Los Angeles in February 2013 for the Oscar`s .

I am working for a video production company in Germany and we will travell to Hollywood from 19 -28 february.

We want to produce some Films for German Tv and for that, we searching some cool Party locations.
I would be pleased if someone could tell me where we can find the best , biggest and coolest Partys, festivals and events in Hollywood in the last 2 february weeks .

Maybe someone has some Tips for us where we can find nice events for our Cameras, ore is there something like an "Hollywood Event Calendar" somewhere ?

I searched in google but i found surprisely much lesser then i thought.

Hope you can help me

greetings
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 10-10-2012, 02:03 AM

9,725 posts, read 15,143,793 times
You might try contacting the Hollywood Chamber of Commerce. You might also do a google search for "events LA" or "experience LA." Also, LA Weekly (a magazine) features most of the entertainment in town. You can find it on the internet at laweekly.com.

Old 10-12-2012, 03:11 AM

laweekly is good but i dont know exactly how the chamber of commerce can help me with that . Its found a lot about population und house ales and such a stuff ^^

ore is there a specific person i can contact ?

Old 10-12-2012, 12:27 PM

8,270 posts, read 13,371,694 times
Just gotta know what to type in the search box, I guess.
I would be more concerned about getting in a big Hollywood party than finding it.
Anyhow, see if this helps. You can see more if you Google the following:

Quote:
How to find where the celebrity parties are at?
Good luck!

Old 10-17-2012, 01:55 AM

much thx for your help, i hope the calendar will show some future date in the next weeks but i guess it will be usefull to keep it under watch. i can only find the event dates until 3. Oktober but nothing for the following months

Do you know the http://masterplanneronline.com/losangeles ? do i have to subscribe for money ore can i get a way to watch in this calendar for the next year without subscribing?
Every Time i want to Klick the calendar the system wants me to subscribe and it costs about 20 Dollar.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Settings
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2020 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > California > Los Angeles