Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > California > Los Angeles
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 09-15-2008, 05:46 AM

14 posts, read 55,071 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Texasturkey View Post
Real Estate may not be going down in LA. But, you can find a house less than $200,000 if you did deep. Real deep. They are there. It is either an older house in a rough part of LA or a mobile home.
Haha! A trailer in Watts! Wanna go in on halves? I'm clean and I don't snore. We can line the walls with several layers of Kevlar and I know a guy at PPG that can give us a good deal on RPG proof glass. Now there's a good idea for a new home improvement show...
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 09-15-2008, 02:11 PM

330 posts, read 1,310,785 times
Default Mobile Home?

Quote:
Originally Posted by clouded View Post
Haha! A trailer in Watts! Wanna go in on halves? I'm clean and I don't snore. We can line the walls with several layers of Kevlar and I know a guy at PPG that can give us a good deal on RPG proof glass. Now there's a good idea for a new home improvement show...
That's funny. I saw a listing for a moblie home in Norwalk for $26,000. My 3d cousin's exwife bought a trailer in Bullhead City, AZ for $3,000 paid in cash. She pays the $300 monthly trailer park fee. The OP wanted to know if there are any houses in LA for $200,000 or less. There are. The person didn't ask where in LA or what type of home.

Old 09-16-2008, 04:51 AM

1,069 posts, read 3,262,879 times
If some of you guys spent as much time and effort on the process of making money as you do in endlessly debating how well off or poor you are,you would all be living in multi-million dollar homes.
But then you would all be complaining about the Property Taxes.

Old 09-17-2008, 09:36 PM

330 posts, read 1,310,785 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by impala666 View Post
If some of you guys spent as much time and effort on the process of making money as you do in endlessly debating how well off or poor you are,you would all be living in multi-million dollar homes.
But then you would all be complaining about the Property Taxes.
I work and make $. I don't want a multi-million dollar home.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Settings
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2020 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > California > Los Angeles