Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > California > Los Angeles
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 07-14-2013, 10:12 AM

3 posts, read 2,443 times

Advertisements

Hello, my name is Josh. I have two cats now but my situation has changed that I'll need to give them away. They are father and son, both neutered, vaccinated, indoor and healthy.

The dad is two and a half years old. Very cuddly and affectionate. He likes to play a lot and is as curious and energetic as a cat can get.
And the son is the chubby tabby with the white tummy. He's one and a half years old. He is more passive and likes to chill. But super cute nevertheless.

If there is anyone in LA or nearby cities who is interested in adopting them, please notify me at once. Or if you can help spread the word it'd be greatly appreciated!

Here is link to some of their pics: aswing55's Library | Photobucket

Thanks and feel free to contact me directly at my email aswing55@gmail.com if you have any questions or concerns about the cats.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 07-14-2013, 10:29 AM

10,049 posts, read 18,056,896 times
You might have more luck posting in the L.A. forum. And please please please contact some no-kill shelters in your area to see if they could take them -- there are often waiting lists so the sooner you call, the better.

Why do you have to give them away? I know that emergencies sometimes happen, but I cannot imagine "giving away" ANY of my kitties ... once they are mine, they are mine for life. No lectures -- your post just makes me sad.

Old 07-14-2013, 11:14 AM

36,499 posts, read 54,051,718 times
Definitely contact the moderator by clicking on the triangle with the red border and asking her to move to L.A. forum.
Check out Rescueme.org to list your kitties to rehome. PLEASE DO NOT LIST THEM ON CRAIGSLIST OR IN THE PAPER. people look there first for snake food and bait for fighting dogs. And if you ask for a small donation-preferably to a no kill shelter in your area- you will be more assured they go to good homes. Giving away free animals only asks for trouble with unscrupulous people.
You never want to put your e mail on the internet. Asking for trouble. I have asked the mod for you to move to L.A. and remove your e mail. Anybody who sees your CD post will know to Direct Message (DM) you themselves for more info. Good luck

Old 07-14-2013, 11:18 AM

3 posts, read 2,443 times
Thank you for your suggestions. I will definitely rehome them sensibly.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Settings
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2020 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > California > Los Angeles