Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > California > Los Angeles
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 01-04-2014, 04:57 AM

4 posts, read 3,281 times

Advertisements

I will visit L.A. and S.F. between 11 to 20th Jan.

I will stay L.A. Hilton and S.F. Crown. I hope I would make a good choice. After a busy schedule I would like to see around.

everybody is talking about outlets.... (which I am not interested in)

Any advice "like; must see places" will be appreciated

Thanks,

Eyan
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 01-05-2014, 02:13 PM

601 posts, read 750,874 times
...Which Hilton? There's probably at least 20 of them.

Old 01-05-2014, 03:38 PM

1,631 posts, read 2,364,027 times
I guess there are lot of must see especially if you dont come to LA often.

My picks:

Griffith Observatory for views of Los Angeles especially right before sunset as you see the city people turn on their lights.

Getty Museum has amazing views of the city/ocean, great gardens, and high art. LACMA in the Miracle Mile Norton Simon in Pasadena are other major museums in the LA metro.

Walk from Venice Beach and Venice canals to Santa Monica beach are world famous. Rent a bike for a few hours and cruise.

Hollywood Blvd has the Stars walk of fame, Chinese theatre hand and foot prints.

Union Station is pretty inside. Across the street from Union Station is Olvera street. This is old Los Angeles.

Thats pretty much the big stuff that any tourist guide book will say. There are of course 100s of other things, things to see, places to shop and eat. You can google that.

Old 01-18-2014, 10:54 AM

4 posts, read 3,281 times
Thank you. It was a pleasure to be in this great state and city.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Settings
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2020 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > California > Los Angeles