U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Covid-19 Information Page
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > California > Los Angeles
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 01-13-2016, 05:55 PM

496 posts, read 461,053 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by owl6969 View Post
That doesn't matter.. Lol.
he mentioned JULIAN tho???? lolololol julian???

over big bear lake????? come onnnnnnn lmaoooooo (lets not mention snow summit, snow valley, mountain high and other places where u can ACTUALLY ski and snowboard)
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 01-13-2016, 05:59 PM

1,826 posts, read 1,310,491 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by erin_elise_ View Post
he mentioned JULIAN tho???? lolololol julian???

over big bear lake????? come onnnnnnn lmaoooooo (lets not mention snow summit, snow valley, mountain high and other places where u can ACTUALLY ski and snowboard)
They are both different..

Didn't matter if someone knows that or not.

Old 01-13-2016, 06:33 PM

21 posts, read 16,015 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by erin_elise_ View Post
there are many things I can say about this BUT Julian??? no one outside of SD has even heard of it....big bear is a nationally known mountainous area where people CAN ski and snowboard.

rancho Santa Fe is nice but is nothing more than homes on rolling estates...try calabasas, agoura hills, west lake village...kinda similar

Yes the San Diego skyline is nice...no one is debating that...

But did you mention your airport as well as something to tout about? lol the nice skyline that we just admitted SD to having is the MAIN reason why the airport can't really advance as it should

Let's face it both beaches in LA and Sd have cold azz water (not my cup of tea...i prefer warm water beaches in Florida, Caribbean or Bahamas...but that's a later conversation

And traffic....yea SD has its far share of traffic for being "smaller" than LA

Andddd r u saying that the valleys in SD don't get hotter than the 90s???
So your saying big bear is a close nit community and is relatively small, no. And that Julia Pie isnt famous, also no. Your flaw is thinking that I was comparing what you can do there, but I was really comparing the two communities as a whole. Julian is just way more cozy.

Big homes on big estates, try the entire Golden Triangle. I drive through it everyday. I can judge

Yup

Then why is the airport expanding, a lot, heck look at San.org, also CBX, it is literally the only of its kind.

Proportionally yes, San Diego has its fair share, but at least our stuff happens at rush hour unlike a certain younger brother the north.

Averages are not always the true temperatures silly

Old 01-13-2016, 07:48 PM
Status: "Corona Virus is here. God be with you" (set 4 days ago)

3,783 posts, read 2,855,882 times
One thing is for sure, SD has no shortage of delusional boosters.

Old 01-13-2016, 07:58 PM

Coming from Californias Third place City in population

Old 01-13-2016, 07:58 PM

1,826 posts, read 1,310,491 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by WizardOfRadical View Post
Hope you ain't talking about anyone here.

Old 01-13-2016, 08:13 PM

Fun Fact: LA has a Population of ~4 million
Metro 18 million

San Diego has 1.3 million
Metro 3.2 million
Metro (Including Tijuana) ~5 million

SoCal Megopolis ~20 million (Includes Greater LA, Inland Empire, and San - Tij)
Just making sure everyone gets that

Old 01-13-2016, 09:55 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by WizardOfRadical View Post
seriously lolololol

Old 01-13-2016, 09:58 PM

[quote=owl6969;42625206]They are both different..

Didn't matter if someone knows that or not.[/QUOTEt

that was only a tertiary point i was making about ppl not knowing it lololol

the main point was how silly it was to compare Julian to big bear in general lolololol

Old 01-13-2016, 10:17 PM

1,960 posts, read 3,683,504 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by THE SOCAL KID View Post
Yes because the military is filled with Inbred subhumans from the mid-west and south, with some ghetto urban types thrown in. Even worse, they act like they are still in their trailer park back home, plus anywhere they live turns into a Hick third world ghetto. So you get prime ocean real state that looks like a mix of Oklahoma and West Virginia (Oceanside). So many tourists always have confrontations with Billy Bob the Marine while in the Gaslamp District, or imagine going out to eat in Encinitas only to be invaded by a gaggle of street-walker looking military-wives celebrating their husband's deployment. Basically they are foreign to us Californians and just do not belong here. They need to be deported back home once they do their time. Always amazed me that they would rather be homeless in SOCAL then go back to their crap hole towns they came from.
You have GOT to be kidding me. This is wrong on SO many levels. I am not typing what I am thinking now because it would be banned by the moderators (yay, free expression) but your writing about people from other parts of the country that serve for our protection is extremely offensive, as well as not true (they are still human beings, and how would YOU know if they were inbred?). How do you know if they're from trailer parks (and why does it matter), and who are you to say they don't belong here? Who are you to say that they should be forcibly removed from here when their service here is finished? "Us Californians"? Do you speak for all 38 million people?
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Options
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2016 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > California > Los Angeles