Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > California > Los Angeles
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 01-26-2009, 03:07 PM

1,319 posts, read 4,242,603 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by King0fthehill View Post
Mods: Lock this thread !

These gang posts serve no purpose but to surface inflammatory black/hispanic sentiment.

All gangs are bad. 'nuff said. There is no "correct" or "wrong" gang.
I'm black and I find it amazingly repulsive that members of my race form and join gangs. If either of my kids joined a gang I would personally beat the living crap out of him. That's the problem with the parents of these gangster scum, they dont discipline their kids. Their parents also need to be put in prison for being worthless parents.
The only gangs I am aware of are black, latino or asian.
Why are there no white gangs?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 01-26-2009, 03:26 PM

125 posts, read 440,518 times
Look whoever is saying all gangs are bad and same is lying to themselves.

Mexican Gangs will more likely attack a random stranger than an African American Gang.

I feel so much safer walking in a Black area than a Mexican area.

Call me racist, but its the truth!

Old 01-26-2009, 04:25 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by NewportBorn View Post
Look whoever is saying all gangs are bad and same is lying to themselves.

Mexican Gangs will more likely attack a random stranger than an African American Gang.

I feel so much safer walking in a Black area than a Mexican area.

Call me racist, but its the truth!
Mexican gangs are more confrontational to strangers.

Old 01-26-2009, 06:45 PM

17,440 posts, read 28,597,011 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by BennyPhoenix View Post
I'm black and I find it amazingly repulsive that members of my race form and join gangs. If either of my kids joined a gang I would personally beat the living crap out of him. That's the problem with the parents of these gangster scum, they dont discipline their kids. Their parents also need to be put in prison for being worthless parents.
The only gangs I am aware of are black, latino or asian.
Why are there no white gangs?
There used to be white gangs in L.A. They largely disappeared in the '80s. Although TBF white criminal types in L.A. (who still exist in reduced numbers) have traditionally been more drug oriented than gang oriented.

Old 01-26-2009, 07:25 PM

1,084 posts, read 3,287,707 times
White people don't form gangs they tend to stick to themselves and become serial killers....

Old 01-26-2009, 08:45 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by ZenMaster2008 View Post
White people don't form gangs they tend to stick to themselves and become serial killers....

Serial killers do tend to be white.

Old 01-27-2009, 01:26 AM

293 posts, read 893,426 times
Default Hmmmmmmm

Sure there are white gangs, the KKK, Hells Angels, meta militia they seem pretty lay low for a while, maybe they are hiring other gangs to do some clean work

Old 01-27-2009, 05:20 AM

27 posts, read 121,715 times
I definitely feel more threaten by latino gangs than black gangs. Latino gangs are much more confrontational, just a month ago I was driving in a majority latino city and 4 latino men drove their car up to mine and started yelling obscenities to me in spanish. There was no cause for it. I didn't even notice them before then and I was driving straight and and did not change lanes beforehand. After they decided I wasn't going to confront them back they started harassing a couple in another car that wasn't latino. They were targeting us because of the color of our skin. I called the cops right away to report their license plate and I hope they are found.

I have worked in Gardena and Hawthorne in the 90s and early 00s and never have once been confronted by black gang members. I'm not saying they aren't as violent but they don't target everyone.

Old 01-27-2009, 05:31 AM

7,005 posts, read 21,333,578 times
I think all gang members should be "exterminated" on sight. Period. That's the only way to get rid of those undesirables.

Old 01-27-2009, 05:35 AM

49 posts, read 136,964 times
perhaps we could have "America has Gangs" with a phone in vote: possibly judged by Simon Cowell
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Settings
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2020 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > California > Los Angeles