U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Covid-19 Information Page
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > California > Los Angeles
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 12-13-2007, 09:28 PM

17,444 posts, read 24,704,402 times

Advertisements

While it seems like there's all sorts of talk about Latino gangs on the L.A. board, it appears like (with the exception of the extremely dangerous Mara Salvatrucha) the black gangs have gotten considerably more violent than most Latino gangs, to the level that Watts is being compared to Pakistan, the LAPD is saying that Crip and Blood violence is beyond control, and the feds are considering classifying Crips and Bloods as domestic terrorist groups:

http://www.laweekly.com/news/news/la.../17861/?page=1

Note that I'm not posting this here to carry out any racist intent as good African American people suffer from these scum more than anyone else. I'm posting this here to make people realize that as preocccupied as some of the posters are with immigration and Latino crime, there is a whole other extremely violent group (the article says even more violent than most Latino gangs) out there who aren't illegal immigrants, which confirms my belief there are deeper causes to L.A.s violence than merely illegal immigration.....
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 12-14-2007, 02:55 AM

194 posts, read 242,162 times
I don't know about this.

There are more Surenos than Crips and Bloods put together.

Also, Surenos gangs have NO PROBLEM with commiting violent hate crimes (against Black non-gang members),
whereas Black gangs, for the most part, don't do that (to Hispanics).

I'm not saying it's never happened; I'm saying that's not the Crip/Blood way of doing things (hate crimes), for the most part.

Crips and Bloods (and Hoovers) usually go after each other, but rarely do they randomly target Hispanics, the way Mexican gangs (Florencia 13, 206th street, Avenues, Ranchos, Wilmas, and many more) randomly target Blacks.

I think which gang is 'most dangerous' is RELATIVE TO WHO YOU ARE.
Crips and Bloods are obviously bad news, but they're still most dangerous to each other.

I think which gangs are the most dangerous, and which gangs people feel most threatened by, are two *VERY* different things.

Surenos (puppets on a string for the Mexican Mafia) are the most dangerous gangs in L.A.
They're more widespread, have a larger share of the drug trade, and their violence isn't restricted solely to other gang members,
or other Hispanics.

Old 12-14-2007, 03:06 AM

194 posts, read 242,162 times
But I *WILL* agree that it's unfair to blame illegal aliens for what the Surenos do.

I think it's safe to say that most Southsiders are American citizens, born and raised in Southern California.
They're also quick (from what I've seen) to disregard illegals as 'paisas chuntes'.

ALL gangs should be considered urban terrorists, not just the Black ones.
Because anyone can be a victim, whether it's random, race related, accidental, or intentional.

Old 12-14-2007, 03:57 AM

14,323 posts, read 19,977,131 times
I have always felt that all gangs should be classified as terrorist groups. They are serious problems and should be dealt with by authorities in the most severe manner possible. Unfortunately, inhumane measures will have to be taken to stop these maggots.

I advocate rounding them all up, trying them all for the worst crime that any of them have committed, then once found guilty, hanged or set before firing squads. They're out there killing innocent people and terrorizing communities and they really need to be eliminated.

Time to get Medieval on them!

Old 01-26-2009, 11:10 AM

263 posts, read 642,511 times
Quote:
While it seems like there's all sorts of talk about Latino gangs on the L.A. board, it appears like (with the exception of the extremely dangerous Mara Salvatrucha) the black gangs have gotten considerably more violent than most Latino gangs, to the level that Watts is being compared to Pakistan, the LAPD is saying that Crip and Blood violence is beyond control, and the feds are considering classifying Crips and Bloods as domestic terrorist groups:
The mexican (sureno) gangs are more violent and ruthless than the black gangs!! I feel surenos are more of a threat/danger to civilians than any blood or crip set!

Old 01-26-2009, 12:54 PM

1,319 posts, read 3,781,955 times
IF the current trends continue black gangs will be a mosquito compared to the latino gangs.
Latino gangs have been infiltrating black gang territory for a long time and continue to do so.
Neither black or latino gangs are good. They should all be rounded up, tried, convicted and executed and then deported. We dont even need to have their dead bodies in this country.

Old 01-26-2009, 02:08 PM

938 posts, read 3,737,225 times
Mods: Lock this thread !

These gang posts serve no purpose but to surface inflammatory black/hispanic sentiment.

All gangs are bad. 'nuff said. There is no "correct" or "wrong" gang.

Old 01-26-2009, 02:15 PM

49 posts, read 124,991 times
Default league table

Surely the police should publish a league table of felonies/members. I am amazed that whites dont form a decent gang (apart from the LAPD) after all, they massacred Geronimo and his followers.
I would like to start a gang on non racial lines: in honour of our leader who was murdered by the CIA "Morrisons Marauders" It welcomes applicants from all diasporas, and even having no prison record wont bar you. All you need is your own weapon and a mad look in your eyes.

Old 01-26-2009, 02:40 PM

5,409 posts, read 11,544,103 times
man all gangs are violent.

trying to quantify violence according to race or ethnicity is counter productive.

lets just agree that all gangs are worthless.

Quote:
Originally Posted by WestSideGirl310 View Post
The mexican (sureno) gangs are more violent and ruthless than the black gangs!! I feel surenos are more of a threat/danger to civilians than any blood or crip set!

Old 01-26-2009, 02:57 PM

263 posts, read 642,511 times
I'm not saying one's better than the other. They're all wrong, bad, illegal, criminal and ect! I just stated that I feel surenos are more violent or should I say prevoked a little easier. It has nothing to do with race! Look at MS 13, 18 St. and Florencia 13. Just like I'd say Grape Street and Bounty Hunters are probabaly 2 of the most violent within the blood/crip type gans.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Options
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2016 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > California > Los Angeles