Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > California > Los Angeles
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 06-25-2014, 11:17 PM

2,436 posts, read 2,792,601 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Moriarti View Post
Actually, no you're not.

You're just being ignorant about the rental market.

Just plugged $950 into hotpads.com. Okay lets see...studio apartments in the following areas: Burbank, North Hollywood, Los Feliz, Silverlake, Highland Park, Encino, Reseda, Koreatown, Culver City.

Nowhere except South Central?
LOL if you think you're about to get a nice apartment, or any apartment at that, in the cities you mentioned for $950 WITH utilities, you're delusional.

Since you think you know everything in regards to the subject, why did you even bother making this thread?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 06-25-2014, 11:19 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by MordinSolus View Post
And does that include utilities? And how much of a craphole is it?

Get real and stop being so pissy.
Exactly.

Old 06-25-2014, 11:23 PM

248 posts, read 310,365 times
Quote:
And does that include utilities? And how much of a craphole is it?

Get real and stop being so pissy.
And once again you show your ignorance. Most studio apartments include utilities.

Old 06-25-2014, 11:25 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by theraven24 View Post
LOL if you think you're about to get a nice apartment, or any apartment at that, in the cities you mentioned for $950 WITH utilities, you're delusional.

Since you think you know everything in regards to the subject, why did you even bother making this thread?
Why are you responding to this thread? You obviously know nothing about the rental market if you think $950 will only get you a place in South Central.

I started this thread to hear from knowledgeable people about the rental market and areas surrounding Koreatown. I didn't start this thread so idiots like you could hijack it with nonsense.

Old 06-25-2014, 11:38 PM

Quote:
Why are you responding to this thread? You obviously know nothing about the rental market if you think $950 will only get you a place in South Central.

I started this thread to hear from knowledgeable people about the rental market and areas surrounding Koreatown. I didn't start this thread so idiots like you could hijack it with nonsense.
Now you've resorted to calling me names. You're angry about something, you're having a bad night, or you're just a weak-minded person who likes to call others names when you're hearing what you don't want to hear. Or you could be trolling. For any of the possible reasons, you're acting like a child, so I'm assuming you are one. I was initially and honestly trying to help you, until I noticed the temper tantrums. Not going to waste my time with immature folk. Have a good night, kid.

Old 06-25-2014, 11:51 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by theraven24 View Post
Now you've resorted to calling me names. You're angry about something, you're having a bad night, or you're just a weak-minded person who likes to call others names when you're hearing what you don't want to hear. Or you could be trolling. For any of the possible reasons, you're acting like a child, so I'm assuming you are one. I was initially and honestly trying to help you, until I noticed the temper tantrums. Not going to waste my time with immature folk. Have a good night, kid.
Good. Stay out of the thread.

Old 06-26-2014, 12:03 AM

3,190 posts, read 3,183,078 times
Quote:
And once again you show your ignorance. Most studio apartments include utilities.
I didn't ask about most studio apartments, I asked about that specific studio apartment. And you didn't answer either question.

Stop behaving like a child.

Old 06-26-2014, 12:16 AM

Quote:
I didn't ask about most studio apartments, I asked about that specific studio apartment. And you didn't answer either question.

Stop behaving like a child.
You should have just stayed out of this thread in the first place. $950 will get you a studio apt in Koreatown. When I plug that into padmapper and hotpads dozens of apartments show up. Why did I ask about Koreatown? I've just started working in Koreatown and I don't know the area as well as some on here might.

Old 06-26-2014, 07:29 AM

37,119 posts, read 39,327,883 times
You seem to already know the answer from padmapper, so why ask?

Old 06-26-2014, 07:40 AM

3,550 posts, read 6,487,125 times
sorry you didn't like the responses dude, but you ain't exactly rakin' in the dough
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Settings
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2020 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > California > Los Angeles