Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > California > Los Angeles
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 04-28-2015, 07:54 AM

490 posts, read 659,762 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by KazChasey View Post
Systemic racism? LOL. Not this noise again. Get a job and get off welfare. That's all you need to do. Instead, you'll whine and moan about injustice while I'm busting my ass to feed you and your seven kids by seven different men. You want respect? Earn it. No one gives a s**t about your skin color or what your ancestors endured.

I don't get if this is directed at me or if you're just ranting?
I have a job, am not Black, Childless, and not on Welfare. lawl
Also I am male and the last seven men I slept with were unsuccessful at impregnating me.

Go troll elsewhere.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 04-28-2015, 09:25 AM

25,303 posts, read 21,441,003 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by IM90046 View Post

I don't get if this is directed at me or if you're just ranting?
I have a job, am not Black, Childless, and not on Welfare. lawl
Also I am male and the last seven men I slept with were unsuccessful at impregnating me.

Go troll elsewhere.
So that male birth control actually works! lol

Old 04-28-2015, 09:36 AM

4,795 posts, read 4,818,755 times
These riots are not because of race or gangs. They are sparked by outside influences. They are led by leftist, anarchist groups from outside the community that see an opportunity. These are the same groups that show up in every city where there is unrest to further their own political interests and with no regard to the communities and unfortunately the poor, uneducated people that live in these communities are too stupid to realize that and go along like sheep and "protest" by destroying the communities in which they live. Natural selection at work

Old 04-28-2015, 09:44 AM

10,078 posts, read 15,844,204 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ryanms3030 View Post
These riots are not because of race or gangs. They are sparked by outside influences. They are led by leftist, anarchist groups from outside the community
Could be true though you have absolutely no proof. I could just as easily say it was by outside right-wing agitators looking to defame the black community. Perhaps conservative operatives trolled the ghettos, offering to pay hoodlums a nice sum to go cause mayhem.

See how easy it is to make unsubstantiated claims?

Old 04-28-2015, 09:47 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by ryanms3030 View Post
These riots are not because of race or gangs. They are sparked by outside influences. They are led by leftist, anarchist groups from outside the community that see an opportunity. These are the same groups that show up in every city where there is unrest to further their own political interests and with no regard to the communities and unfortunately the poor, uneducated people that live in these communities are too stupid to realize that and go along like sheep and "protest" by destroying the communities in which they live. Natural selection at work
You mean like Rev Al?

Old 04-28-2015, 10:38 AM

So I am reading excerpts of the DOJ report on Ferguson's PD and municipal court system... WOW. No wonder they tried to burn the city to the ground - sounds like being a minority resident of that city was a living hell.

Department of Justice Ferguson Report Revealed - The Atlantic

If the abuses by Baltimore PD are even 1/5 of what was perpetrated in Ferguson, then these rioters are 100 percent justified. Reading this, I think the black residents of Ferguson showed restraint in not burning that whole corrupt place to the ground.

Old 04-28-2015, 10:48 AM

Sad part though is that it ends up harming the community more. Will burning the place to the ground really help people?
It might help the contractors rebuilding with insurance money..but besides that not too much.

Old 04-28-2015, 10:58 AM

86 posts, read 82,710 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by munchitup View Post
So I am reading excerpts of the DOJ report on Ferguson's PD and municipal court system... WOW. No wonder they tried to burn the city to the ground - sounds like being a minority resident of that city was a living hell.

Department of Justice Ferguson Report Revealed - The Atlantic

If the abuses by Baltimore PD are even 1/5 of what was perpetrated in Ferguson, then these rioters are 100 percent justified. Reading this, I think the black residents of Ferguson showed restraint in not burning that whole corrupt place to the ground.
I wonder if the DOJ would have been prompted to investigate if there wasn't so much outrage over the Michael Brown shooting. Sadly, it seems that level of outrage and protest is what it takes for deep-seated abuses to come to light.

Similar things happening in LA too. Not Just a Ferguson Problem - How Traffic Courts Drive Inequality in California | Lawyers

Old 04-28-2015, 11:09 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by jm1982 View Post
Sad part though is that it ends up harming the community more. Will burning the place to the ground really help people?
It might help the contractors rebuilding with insurance money..but besides that not too much.
Honestly I eouldbt care, though personally I would target government buildings and not private businesses. Of course in sure those cowards were protecting their city hall and muni buildings like Fort Knox while leaving the rest to burn.

Old 04-28-2015, 02:12 PM

17,440 posts, read 28,587,825 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by BeatAngMoh View Post
Source: Banking on Racism | AsianWeek

Banking on Racism
BY GARRY SOUTH – JULY 20, 2007
Consider the source - one of the foremost practitioners of dirty politics and negative smears in California. He got his start as a Woo staffer before becoming Gray Davis' attack dog. He made some anti-Catholic remarks about Riordan, not wise in a city where the Roman Catholic Church is the largest religious group. He's about as unbiased as Rush Limbaugh would be about Obama or as Ed Shultz would be about Ted Cruz.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Settings
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2020 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > California > Los Angeles