Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > California > Los Angeles
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 04-29-2015, 05:12 PM

452 posts, read 619,734 times

Advertisements

I'll make a prediction:*The gay activists lost their own case in the US Supreme Court.

That's right -- they didn't lose simply because they should have lost,*they lost because their true agenda was exposed; their campaign of deception, of "inclusiveness", was exposed at the Court and the Justices took notice of it.

They're going to lose on that basis.

Among the points in support of this was a*statement*from the Justices that the applicants"are not trying to join the institution of marriage;*they are trying to change what that institution is.

This is not only beyond the remit of the court*it is beyond the remit of anyone*just*as you can't change a man into a woman by cutting off his penis and crafting breasts and a vagina onto his body; you can make him*look likea woman*but he is still a*man.

Gay marriage? Not a chance.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 04-29-2015, 05:21 PM

3,190 posts, read 3,184,669 times
This is not your Facebook page. Your fellow bigots are not here to "like" your ignorant nonsense.

Old 04-29-2015, 05:37 PM

25,303 posts, read 21,451,703 times
I'd be more upset about the very highly paid people in the city , that don't get things done or make the city better.
I'm talking $100,000 ++ salaries.

If someone is a gardener, janitor, or security guard if they don't do their job they won't last. We also don't know the duties of these city workers versus private. They could be responsible for more or only be hired if they have a lot of experience.
Is a gardener, a guy that just mows the grass quick and leaves? Or someone that is a pretty much an expert in plants,etc.
These people work their asses off...I think they deserve every penny. The city needs more gardeners and probably more people doing physical jobs...Lot's of places that can be cleaned up.

But for the high paid city politicians they might go on to Congress. !..after years of making nice salaries like $170,000 plus great benefits. Then you can hire the wife and kids too while you're at it!

Congressman Tony Cardenas | Representing the 29th District of California

I didn't see this guy do anything , and I dealt with his office many times in the past . Yet he got to Congress.

This is the real problem. People that are career politicians that know how to kiss butt, and make themselves look great.

Tony Cardenas, One of L.A.'s $178,000-a-Year Councilman, is Asking For Your Help (Dig Deep, People) | L.A. Weekly

Rep. Tony Cardenas hired wife, step-daughter to work on campaign

If anybody has been to Panorama City recently..you can see how well he has been representing that area!

Old 04-29-2015, 05:55 PM

13,005 posts, read 18,903,092 times
How do you get in? Sponsored by an alderman?
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Settings
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2020 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > California > Los Angeles
View detailed profiles of: