Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > California > Los Angeles
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 10-27-2015, 10:44 PM

1,824 posts, read 1,668,500 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by 3shipguy View Post
Again, you are so hellbent on skyline/skyscrapers. Travel outside the US and ask people what are the two most important cities in the US, then we'll continue the conversation. Btw, you also have a reading comprehension problem.... But then again, you sound like a kid with your word usage of "own" and "completely greater."
Have you read this good, reasonable and even correct post: www.city-data.com/forum/los-angeles/747193-l-s-relevance-fading-13.html#post32144821

Should have posted that pages ago..

Why the **** are you calling someone a kid & like changing the subject when what I been saying are mostly TRUE or FACTS???

I don't call people I don't know a kid or some child but you sure are making me think twice about that when you're talking about a different subject because you think I'm talking about and mean something else. Again, ONE MORE TIME: only things I've been saying are some FACTS that Chicago is greater in, to make it clearer again this time for you: core, business district, skyscrapers, skyline, transportation or transit. So why the **** are you thinking about something else???? Something that has NOTHING to do with the facts or true things that I've been saying. So now, why the **** do I need to do whatever the **** that your saying.

Last edited by owl6969; 10-27-2015 at 10:58 PM..

Old 10-27-2015, 11:16 PM

1,011 posts, read 976,883 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by owl6969 View Post
Have you read this good, reasonable and even correct post: //www.city-data.com/forum/los-a...l#post32144821

Should have posted that pages ago..

Why the **** are you calling someone a kid & like changing the subject when what I been saying are mostly TRUE or FACTS???

I don't call people I don't know a kid or some child but you sure are making me think twice about that when you're talking about a different subject because you think I'm talking about and mean something else. Again, ONE MORE TIME: only things I've been saying are some FACTS that Chicago is greater in, to make it clearer again this time for you: core, business district, skyscrapers, skyline, transportation or transit. So why the **** are you thinking about something else???? Something that has NOTHING to do with the facts or true things that I've been saying. So now, why the **** do I need to do whatever the **** that your saying.
Thank you for this post. Now I know not to waste my time.

Old 10-27-2015, 11:21 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by aslowdodge View Post
I don't know, maybe it's all the cursing you keep posting? You must have anger issues. Plenty of people on this forum disagree with each other and challenge each other without getting their panties in a wad. It's a forum . . . relax.
I did read what you are saying after you sent that direct message to me with the ******. You don't want to repeat what you're saying so please don't. I understood what you are saying and myself and others don't agree with you. Just because we don't agree with you doesn't make us wrong so stop taking it all so personally. It's not the end of the world
These are facts. What was said are true.

Old 10-27-2015, 11:40 PM

3,830 posts, read 4,663,482 times
Hey junior, you didn't respond to my post about Washington DC.

Old 10-28-2015, 12:33 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by HyperionGap View Post
You missed the comment about Washington DC.
greater power.

Last edited by owl6969; 10-28-2015 at 12:42 AM..

Old 10-28-2015, 12:44 AM

24,407 posts, read 26,956,157 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Calisonn View Post
Los Angeles Is Smelliest City On The Planet, According To GQ

Why does SF always take shots at LA? Inferiority complex?
I live in San Francisco and I promise you that San Francisco is the smelliest city in the modern world. There is so much urine and human poop from the homeless that you can smell it throughout the city, especially in tunnels and staircases.

Old 10-28-2015, 01:34 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by HyperionGap View Post
So by that logic Paris and Rome are crappy cities then, right?
lol not logic.

Old 10-28-2015, 03:01 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by 3shipguy View Post
Thank you for this post. Now I know not to waste my time.
See now, why the **** were you making **** up calling me some kid when you won't even say anything about some of the FACTS I just said and are avoiding or dare I say running away. You can't stand it?the facts???? Why the **** are you thinking about something else??? Don't be calling me something when you got nothing to say back. AGAIN, the FACTS are like the only thing I've been saying. So why now do you even believe that I think that way that you say I do in that previous post of yours??? Don't be making up **** in your mind that I'm totally wrong and thinking & then posting about some other dumb **** because you can't stand the FACTS.

And remember don't be mentioning and even thinking NYC and L.A. together or that they are even alike. That just makes you even really more ******.

Old 10-28-2015, 04:09 AM

24,407 posts, read 26,956,157 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by owl6969 View Post
See now, why the **** were you making **** up calling me some kid when you won't even say anything about some of the FACTS I just said and are avoiding or dare I say running away. You can't stand it?the facts???? Why the **** are you thinking about something else??? Don't be calling me something when you got nothing to say back. AGAIN, the FACTS are like the only thing I've been saying. So why now do you even believe that I think that way that you say I do in that previous post of yours??? Don't be making up **** in your mind that I'm totally wrong and thinking & then posting about some other dumb **** because you can't stand the FACTS.

And remember don't be mentioning and even thinking NYC and L.A. together or that they are even alike. That just makes you even really more ******.
I haven't been following this thread, but saw this juicy post so I went through the last page or two. I can understand why people are referring to you as a kid. When you use ***** in every other sentence, you make yourself look like a kid. You don't see professionals write or speak like that, especially on an online forum. It comes off as childish and/or low class. When you lose your cool, it's a sign of weakness, just my two cents.

Old 10-28-2015, 05:26 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by bmw335xi View Post
I haven't been following this thread, but saw this juicy post so I went through the last page or two. I can understand why people are referring to you as a kid. When you use ***** in every other sentence, you make yourself look like a kid. You don't see professionals write or speak like that, especially on an online forum. It comes off as childish and/or low class. When you lose your cool, it's a sign of weakness, just my two cents.
ohhh okay, you hate whats RIGHT.

lol smh.. you too are making **** up with that ****** up imagination of yours. Sorry, can't stop the asterisks when you're making things up.

Last edited by owl6969; 10-28-2015 at 05:51 AM..
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Settings
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2020 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > California > Los Angeles