Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > California > Los Angeles
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 02-14-2012, 12:28 AM

1,215 posts, read 2,959,974 times

Advertisements

I live in West Hollywood and I LOVE it. I will tell you exactly what I love about L.A

Its glamorous and exciting; I love driving on Sunset and seeing people dressed up going to clubs

I love seeing exotic cars when I'm running errands; Bentley's, Ferrari's, Lambo's. It's exciting and fun.

I love Hollywood and the celebs; papparazi. The Hollywood vibe. Being in the center of it all.

I like the Westfield Century Mall and The Grove

Its much better than OC. I hate the suburbs. I hate the suburban family lifestyle.

I like it how everyone here is a model or aspiring actor trying to make it. I just like that youthful vibe. Everyone is good looking and ambitious (including me).
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 02-14-2012, 08:40 AM

1,528 posts, read 4,233,028 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by jackie100 View Post
I live in West Hollywood and I LOVE it. I will tell you exactly what I love about L.A

Its glamorous and exciting; I love driving on Sunset and seeing people dressed up going to clubs

I love seeing exotic cars when I'm running errands; Bentley's, Ferrari's, Lambo's. It's exciting and fun.

I love Hollywood and the celebs; papparazi. The Hollywood vibe. Being in the center of it all.

Its much better than OC. I hate the suburbs. I hate the suburban family lifestyle.

I like it how everyone here is a model or aspiring actor trying to make it. I just like that youthful vibe. Everyone is good looking and ambitious (including me).
Just go into one of the streets below Sunset and you get the suburban feel!

Old 02-14-2012, 08:42 AM

26,329 posts, read 93,761,592 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by chelseaamaine View Post
I personally don't think the traffic is that big of a deal, yes sometimes it can be frustrating and annoying but you get use to it.
I've been driving for 34 years I am still not used to it.

Old 02-14-2012, 09:43 AM

2,919 posts, read 5,806,558 times
you guys don't know how good you have it......you are able to live in Los Angeles, LOS ANGELES....people. Try living in a city like Charlotte, NC where things are bland and boring...very conservative compared to LA, no diversity...shall I go on...Count your blessings...And anyone that knows about Charlotte knows what I speak of

Old 02-14-2012, 10:14 AM

362 posts, read 817,876 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by jackie100 View Post

If you didn't have 900+ posts, I'd think you were trolling, lol.

Gotta appreciate the candor though.

Old 02-14-2012, 07:12 PM

5,648 posts, read 8,057,151 times
The thing I like about Los Angeles is that the residents are anti-social (I think) and leave their neighbors alone.

Old 02-14-2012, 08:07 PM

16,806 posts, read 39,945,786 times
I'm pretty sure it's you who are antisocial and the rest of the people are responding to your vibe.

Old 02-15-2012, 08:29 AM

2,440 posts, read 3,431,442 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fontucky View Post
I'm pretty sure it's you who are antisocial and the rest of the people are responding to your vibe.
Maybe I grew up accustomed to the L.A. brand of antisocial and favor it over Sacramento's overly-familiar, almost rude climate.

Old 02-15-2012, 08:55 AM

43 posts, read 74,218 times
The UK is horrible... it's cold, the people are miserable and the general public are 90% horrendous.

If I got a solid job offer to California, I'd pay my own flights to leave this dump!

Go Galaxy!

;-)

Old 02-15-2012, 09:45 AM

844 posts, read 2,101,829 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by TJCULLEN7 View Post
The UK is horrible... it's cold, the people are miserable and the general public are 90% horrendous.
Funny, I have the same opinion of LA.

The grass is always greener on the other side...
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Settings
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2020 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > California > Los Angeles