Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > California > Los Angeles
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 11-02-2015, 02:19 PM

3,830 posts, read 4,662,889 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Howiester View Post
Family seeks help after Burbank man launched onto freeway sign in crash - LA Times

Now his scummy family is asking for $50,000 for "unexpected financial burdens"
What a joke. If anything his family should have to pay 50k to everyone's lives that maniac endangered.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 11-02-2015, 03:30 PM

12,713 posts, read 15,532,629 times
The guy who created the GoFundMe is his cousin, Armen Kardashian.

Old 11-02-2015, 03:40 PM

4,795 posts, read 4,822,563 times
His family sacraficed a lamb to protect him on October 25. Savages

Old 11-02-2015, 04:04 PM

17,440 posts, read 28,600,002 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by WizardOfRadical View Post
LoL none of your links say that insurance rates are higher because of Armenians. It just notes high rates of accidents, high rates of uninsured drivers, and vehicle theft as the primary reasons for high insurance. In fact, they say nothing about any demographic.

Last time I checked Inglewood and Santa Monica (other cities on the list) were not exactly cities with a large Armenian population.

Until you can provide some sort of data that suggests Armenians are responsible for a majority of the accidents on the road, I will continue to assume that you are probably just a racist.

I'm sure if the person had been latino, you would be railing against "illegals" and "anchor babies". LoL
Santa Monica was on the ValuePenguin list but not on the Allstate list, as its population is not high enough to make said list. From my own personal experience, as bad as Glendale is, there is nothing worse than drivers in Santa Monica, Beverly Hills, Brentwood, etc. not only in the state but anywhere in the USA. The drivers definitely get worse the farther west you go.

Old 11-02-2015, 06:58 PM

4,795 posts, read 4,822,563 times
Where are the PC hippy police now that we learn his family is sacrificing lambs? Isn't that inhumane violence and cruelty to animals? Isn't that a crime? Isn't that what Michael Vick got suspended from the NFL for? That is some barbaric third world ISIS stuff

Old 11-02-2015, 10:21 PM

4,213 posts, read 8,306,374 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by majoun View Post
Santa Monica was on the ValuePenguin list but not on the Allstate list, as its population is not high enough to make said list. From my own personal experience, as bad as Glendale is, there is nothing worse than drivers in Santa Monica, Beverly Hills, Brentwood, etc. not only in the state but anywhere in the USA. The drivers definitely get worse the farther west you go.
I disagree. Drivers in the Westside, particularly the wealthiest areas, are good drivers. Yes, you get some entitled jerks in fancy cars. But most people are reasonable, safe drivers. I think the high number of older, educated people helps. Other than the horrific traffic, I feel safer driving in the Westside than other areas.

The Valley - as we mentioned, Middle eastern drivers galore. Weho/Hollywood/Downtown too many drunks or other substance abuse. South LA/Mid city, also lots of drunks and gang members who drive horribly. You'd have to get to the san gabriel valley to find safe driving again.

The only bad drivers in the Westside are... surprise surprise, Persians and Armenians. (Armenians typically being not from the area, but working as Uber/Lyft/other jobs). I'll also add teenagers. Too many rich teenagers with cars. But they're bad drivers because they're young.

Old 11-02-2015, 10:31 PM

1,824 posts, read 1,668,192 times
Believe it wouldn't have happen with a properly fastened seat belt.

Old 11-02-2015, 10:35 PM

1,824 posts, read 1,668,192 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ryanms3030 View Post
Have you been to Glendale? According to 2000 census, 27% of the population of Glendale was Armenian. It's estimated to be 40-50% now (by far the majority). Insurance fraud is an industry here and most of the body shops are owned by Armenians. Armenian drivers intentionally don't signal when they turn and wait until the very last second to make turns. The intentionally speed up and then slam their brakes to try to get people to rear end them. The don't even slow down for stop signs, let alone stop.
and some maybe even all bring personal issues with them when doing businness.

Old 11-02-2015, 10:53 PM

9,807 posts, read 11,140,888 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ryanms3030 View Post
Where are the PC hippy police now that we learn his family is sacrificing lambs? Isn't that inhumane violence and cruelty to animals? Isn't that a crime? Isn't that what Michael Vick got suspended from the NFL for? That is some barbaric third world ISIS stuff
Sacrificing a lamb? What's next, Santeria?

Guess that lamb gave him the power of flight (unto the sign).

Old 11-02-2015, 11:07 PM

17,440 posts, read 28,600,002 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by disgruntled la native View Post
I disagree. Drivers in the Westside, particularly the wealthiest areas, are good drivers. Yes, you get some entitled jerks in fancy cars. But most people are reasonable, safe drivers. I think the high number of older, educated people helps. Other than the horrific traffic, I feel safer driving in the Westside than other areas.
Forgetting about all the soccer moms driving massive SUVs who are on various substances and texting while they're ferrying their progeny around, and they don't care if they ram into your vehicle? I know it's a stereotype that the worst drivers are women, but there is a lot of truth to that. In general, the more money, the more entitlement. Things are not as bad east of La Brea or over the hill.

Reasonable and safe drivers on the west side? Maybe in the parts of the westside that aren't as wealthy, but I wouldn't agree about that either.

The San Gabriel Valley is pretty horrible, too. A lot of nouveaux riche immigrants from the PRC, who have no manners and no consideration for other drivers. Safe drivers practically don't exist there.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Settings
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2020 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > California > Los Angeles