Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > California > Los Angeles
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 12-28-2015, 05:12 AM

77,771 posts, read 104,739,062 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rkstar71 View Post
I hope NONE!
We have enough traffic congestion just from people trying to get to work and get home from work.
Gee I haven't seen many pro or college teams playing football during the normal work week. What does driving to and from work have to do with Sunday football?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 12-28-2015, 09:36 AM

77,771 posts, read 104,739,062 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by itsalosingbattle View Post
I hope LA doesn't get a team. The city doesn't deserve one.
that is a statement that needs some explaining, Since when do cities deserve or not deserve a team and what are you basing this on?

Old 12-28-2015, 02:23 PM

1,542 posts, read 6,041,064 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by PRINCE-DARKNESS View Post
Only time will tell....
sure, and that time is in the next few weeks, when your absurd scenario will be proven to be incorrect.

Old 12-28-2015, 10:36 PM

246 posts, read 230,567 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by pbergen View Post
sure, and that time is in the next few weeks, when your absurd scenario will be proven to be incorrect.
We shall see Mr. Hollywood!

Old 12-28-2015, 10:38 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by JBtwinz View Post
Kahn is not going anywhere.....The city of Jacksonville has given the keys to the city to him, giving him naming revenue for the stadium and paying for half of those largest in the NFL scoreboards. Plus our crazy stupid swimming pools.......

Why the NFL gave Jacksonville the Jags is beyond me as college football rules here, between the Dawgs and Gators gear you see on people and cars on a daily basis it is almost like the Jags do not exist. I believe we have one of the smallest NFL markets here.

My two cents.......over the course of the next ten years you are going to see a trend shifting towards the stay at home game day experience for fans................ticket prices, food costs are going to make the game day experience quite expensive for a family of four purchasing season tickets.
This is so true.

Old 12-29-2015, 03:54 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by JBtwinz View Post
Kahn is not going anywhere.....The city of Jacksonville has given the keys to the city to him, giving him naming revenue for the stadium and paying for half of those largest in the NFL scoreboards. Plus our crazy stupid swimming pools.......

Why the NFL gave Jacksonville the Jags is beyond me as college football rules here, between the Dawgs and Gators gear you see on people and cars on a daily basis it is almost like the Jags do not exist. I believe we have one of the smallest NFL markets here.

My two cents.......over the course of the next ten years you are going to see a trend shifting towards the stay at home game day experience for fans................ticket prices, food costs are going to make the game day experience quite expensive for a family of four purchasing season tickets.
FYI,

Whenever the NFL decides to have the Rams stay put in St. Louis. Kroenke will have no choice, but a force sale on the Rams into the open market. Don't be surprise for Khan to buy the Rams & sell the Jaguars. Khan has a business & home in the Gateway to the West City aka St. Louis. Again, Khan produces the largest vehicle bumpers of all models around the globe to be a multi-billionaire.

Sorry & no offense, but this will most likely to be the conclusion on the Rams to stay in St. Louis.

Old 12-29-2015, 01:04 PM

Quote:
We shall see Mr. Hollywood!
sure thing, mr. pie-in-the-sky.

by any chance, are you a bigfoot believer as well?

Old 12-29-2015, 01:05 PM

Quote:
FYI,

Whenever the NFL decides to have the Rams stay put in St. Louis. Kroenke will have no choice, but a force sale on the Rams into the open market. Don't be surprise for Khan to buy the Rams & sell the Jaguars. Khan has a business & home in the Gateway to the West City aka St. Louis. Again, Khan produces the largest vehicle bumpers of all models around the globe to be a multi-billionaire.

Sorry & no offense, but this will most likely to be the conclusion on the Rams to stay in St. Louis.
this scenario is so absurd it's hilarious.

sorry, but not gonna happen in a million years.

Old 12-31-2015, 04:04 AM

Quote:
sure thing, mr. pie-in-the-sky.

by any chance, are you a bigfoot believer as well?
Negative,

Sorry, but the Chargers & Raiders are the viable & logical teams to relocate to the LA market. Both teams will follow the NY Giants & Jets model to share a new stadium in one major city. Which the Chargers & Raiders should have done a mofo long time ago from 2000 to 2009 decade.

Old 12-31-2015, 04:10 AM

Quote:
this scenario is so absurd it's hilarious.

sorry, but not gonna happen in a million years.
Well I believe an NFL team in Toronto will happen sometime at the end of this decade (2010s). It will most likely be the Jacksonville Jaguars to relocate to the Toronto market. So please do not be naive on this matter for this type of scenario to occur.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Settings
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2020 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > California > Los Angeles