Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > California > Los Angeles
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 07-29-2016, 12:09 PM

6,089 posts, read 4,987,805 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Waffleslol View Post
I've voted Republican my entire life. Though this election that will change and I'll be voting for Johnson as I won't sully myself voting for an egotistical racist jerkoff.

And actually I got banned for telling the Christianity kid he was completely mentally retarded and needs to see a therapist.

Try again.
You obviously can't behave like an adult, and have to resort to calling people "mentally retarded" or some other personal insult. Why did you make another account? You'll just end up getting banned again since you can't control your emotions or behavior.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 07-29-2016, 02:53 PM

581 posts, read 920,931 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by CaliRestoration View Post
You obviously can't behave like an adult, and have to resort to calling people "mentally retarded" or some other personal insult. Why did you make another account? You'll just end up getting banned again since you can't control your emotions or behavior.
Using "Cali" in your user name reveals that you're not a Californa native! In my opinion your posts have been useless.

Old 07-29-2016, 03:01 PM

6,089 posts, read 4,987,805 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by murfslaw View Post
Using "Cali" in your user name reveals that you're not a Californa native! In my opinion your posts have been useless.
Not sure how I could argue with such a well thought out argument based on fact and sound reasoning.

Old 07-30-2016, 07:27 AM

958 posts, read 1,147,516 times
Mods? Hello? Bueller? Anybody? Hasnt been a relevant post in 2 pages thanks to calis trollin'. And no, kid, you didnt hurt my feelings, i agree with you on some of your points. You just enjoy taking threads off track with political nonsequitirs...

Old 07-30-2016, 07:33 AM

22,146 posts, read 33,537,436 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by disgruntled la native View Post
Pretty decent idea. What would really fix things is for the US gov to seize all foreign assets (Russians, Chinese, etc). Why are blood money autocrats investing in OUR real estate and driving up OUR prices?
Because we as a capitalist nation allow others to invest in our economy and purchase things like properties here. And when you buy a property here you get a nice visa on your passport which allows you to come visit or live here. No need for citizenship/immigration papers.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Settings
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2020 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > California > Los Angeles