Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > California > Los Angeles
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 09-10-2016, 02:55 PM

1,199 posts, read 1,640,389 times

Advertisements

Too late. He's up again!
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 09-10-2016, 03:25 PM

399 posts, read 405,308 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tulemutt View Post
Shall I now start posting white crime news and statistics for you?
Go for it. I'll wait. I'll also accept stories about minorities doing GOOD things in LA. Both will be equally tough for you to track down. You probably don't want to waste your Saturday searching the web for such rare news stories.

Old 09-11-2016, 12:49 AM

8,452 posts, read 14,985,517 times
Well the incident didn't keep anyone away from the pier. LA folks just figure it's a one-off crazy guy, one of many. Tonight I tried to see a rock band playing on the pier, and could not find any parking in any lot or on any street anywhere. The area was completely jammed with cars and pedestrians!

Old 09-11-2016, 01:00 PM

17,440 posts, read 28,516,530 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tulemutt View Post
Roflmfao. Dude, I never said every homeless person is local. Never said there aren't homeless who move around. I have said - and backed up with deep data research - that only on average about 10% of the city's homeless are from out of state.

Can't accept reality?
You're the one who can't accept reality by posting the same study from a group with a vested interest which was cited repeatedly by other groups with similar interests.

Meanwhile this guy came straight from Middle America. Maybe if L.A. wasn't so soft on the homeless and didn't give them leeway to commit crimes then they wouldn't flock here from the heartland....

http://www.peoplefinders.com/peoples...bmm&dobdd&doby

Old 09-11-2016, 01:48 PM

42,758 posts, read 26,022,718 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by majoun View Post
You're the one who can't accept reality by posting the same study from a group with a vested interest which was cited repeatedly by other groups with similar interests.
You accused me of the same thing and I gave you some really good advise, rather than attack the study refute it

Old 09-11-2016, 01:50 PM

42,758 posts, read 26,022,718 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by majoun View Post
Meanwhile this guy came straight from Middle America. Maybe if L.A. wasn't so soft on the homeless and didn't give them leeway to commit crimes then they wouldn't flock here from the heartland....
http://www.peoplefinders.com/peoples...bmm&dobdd&doby
Seriously you want us to pay money to some background check site so that we can see that Calvin came from the midwest?

Old 09-11-2016, 04:21 PM

399 posts, read 405,308 times
Father of 8-year-old killed in Culver City crash as teen driver flees cops, police say - LA Times

Delinquent Blacks murder innocent man and injure man's 8-year-old child. A-holes didn't even have the decency to stay and own up to their crimes. They scattered like the rats they are.

#blm #lolyeahright

Thanks for starting this thread meant to highlight the detrimental effect minorities have on this city. We should start an opposing thread to highlight the good that minorities do, but I'm afraid it would be DOA due to lack of content.

Old 09-11-2016, 05:46 PM

21,631 posts, read 16,167,715 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by KazChasey View Post
Father of 8-year-old killed in Culver City crash as teen driver flees cops, police say - LA Times

Delinquent Blacks murder innocent man and injure man's 8-year-old child. A-holes didn't even have the decency to stay and own up to their crimes. They scattered like the rats they are.

#blm #lolyeahright

Thanks for starting this thread meant to highlight the detrimental effect minorities have on this city. We should start an opposing thread to highlight the good that minorities do, but I'm afraid it would be DOA due to lack of content.
Except no, that's not what the thread topic is meant to highlight at all. But do continue to expose yourself Cali.

Old 09-11-2016, 08:18 PM

25,303 posts, read 21,353,147 times
Another 'isolated event' one of many .

wonder if Garcetti will offer him a job

Garcetti calls for more hiring of homeless people, criminals - Wave Newspapers

and Garcetti doesn't want those picky colleges or employers to ask about criminal background

Eric Garcetti wants college applications to stop asking about students' criminal records - LA Times

Did he really work at McDonald's?

https://www.facebook.com/calical1982

"criminal complaint alleges that Gullett inflicted great bodily injury and that the probationer has prior convictions for residential burglary in 2002 in Little Rock, Arkansas, and in Los Angeles for second-degree burglary and criminal threats earlier this year."

Lock these types up and throw away the damn key!

Old 09-11-2016, 08:22 PM

10,137 posts, read 17,425,589 times
Stop playing nice and handing out Garcetti gift bags and show them the baton things will change really quick for the better as they all go back to the Mid West or wherever.

Solvent Green for this one.

I hope the victims sue the city and Garcetti for fostering psycho homeless on our streets.

I don't argue with mutts why do you guys? Low IQ bots polluting this place.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Settings
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2020 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > California > Los Angeles