Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > California > Los Angeles
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 10-02-2016, 11:59 PM

127 posts, read 221,930 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by bronizzle View Post
It wouldn't be far fetched to conspiracy theorist, tinfoil hat, fringe right wing nutjobs. No.
Hahaha I love it when people try to invalidate my excellent points. Shows how insecure YOU are with considerable debate.

But on the other hand, if white people did this **** we would be basically lynched by the PC media.

Old 10-03-2016, 12:00 AM

127 posts, read 221,930 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by majoun View Post
I was in a Vons today in West LA. Half the employees were black. The rest were evenly split between Latino and non-Latino white. Didn't reflect the demographics of the neighborhood, but since the employees were all qualified to do their jobs, polite, professional, and helpful, no one should have a problem with that.

The OP's experience is typical of one or two stores and definitely not typical of the whole chain.
It's probably because a latino hiring manager is not there yet.

Old 10-03-2016, 07:04 AM

508 posts, read 500,119 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by afropack-man View Post
What neighborhood is this?

This is post is the work of a sea lion. They don't actually care for a real answer. Just to rile trigger happy racist. If you are a smart individual, do not fall for this.
looks like I was right! I will now pat myself on the back.

Old 10-03-2016, 07:30 AM

21,589 posts, read 16,108,710 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by afropack-man View Post
looks like I was right! I will now pat myself on the back.
Yes. He was delivered his real answer way back when I pointed out that his foundational premise was false. Nothing but Storm Front yammering since

Old 10-03-2016, 07:39 AM

13,498 posts, read 18,099,164 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Travelling_Alien View Post
So,

I've been noticing that several businesses only hire hispanic employee's.

There is nothing specifically hispanic about these businesses, i'm talking your VONS, Your Pavillions, Your Ralphs, Your Staples, your post offices, your banks, etc.

How is it not total discrimination against blacks, asians and whites when this happens? But if a business hired only white people, it's immediately called racial discrimination?

Why the double standard and (more importantly) why the hell doesn't anybody point it out?

Well? What about you. Why don't you expend your efforts on this perceived discrimination by going somewhere other than C-D Forums with it? There would seem to be many more productive avenues than here.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Settings
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2020 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > California > Los Angeles