Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > California > Los Angeles
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 10-06-2016, 10:11 PM

9,807 posts, read 11,091,764 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by afropack-man View Post
You have no black friends. Fact! Stop lying to yourself. There are barely any black people in south OC.

Looks at that video again. She was shot in the back walking out the store. You will disagree so no this exchange is fruitless.
You're wrong and it is hysterically funny. I wonder how anyone could be so utterly lacking in reason.

Natasha should not have died that day and perhaps a stiffer sentence was due; however, pretending this girl didn't cause much of the problem with her friends and pretending she was a martyred angel is the same thing we hear today with thugs like Michael Brown. It was more complicated than just saying she was innocent.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 10-06-2016, 10:18 PM

508 posts, read 501,367 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by LuvSouthOC View Post
You're wrong and it is hysterically funny. I wonder how anyone could be so utterly lacking in reason.

Natasha should not have died that day and perhaps a stiffer sentence was due; however, pretending this girl didn't cause much of the problem with her friends and pretending she was a martyred angel is the same thing we hear today with thugs like Michael Brown. It was more complicated than just saying she was innocent.
She should not have died but she did. Makes you think how utterly brain dead and racist this country this is when stealing is a death sentence.

No chance to go through the justice system. That store owner was the executioner. Nation of laws to the gun and our faith in racism.

I'm glad we established you have no black friends in your inner circle.

Last edited by afropack-man; 10-06-2016 at 10:48 PM..

Old 10-06-2016, 10:20 PM

39 posts, read 25,575 times
Quote:
I talk to a black person frequently. (Otherwise, irrelevant.)

You state that nobody cares what I think. (That may or may not be true, but even if true, that doesn't change the facts in the case.)

How dare you claim that I don't like people of color. (Untrue and you are projecting.)

Learn to spell the word rebuttal.

Your beloved angel was not alone; she had two friends with her. The story that she didn't intend to steal was based solely on testimony from her two friends and it is thus suspect. The shopkeeper confronted the supposed angel and your angel struggled with the shopkeeper. Moreover, the angel threw a stool at the shopkeeper, causing her to fall. A person who had not stolen would not act like your supposed angel did.
LoL this LuvSouthOC loves to attack someone based on something irrelevant like the way they spelled a particular word whenever wrong is proven lol. There you go again "well he cant be right, look at the way he spelled that word!" Face it your wrong. Its sorta like you admitting "Yes they are right and I am wrong, but they misspelled a word, so it makes me right! lol.

Old 10-06-2016, 10:27 PM

258 posts, read 194,894 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Etrernal333 View Post
something irrelevant like the way they spelled a particular word whenever wrong is proven lol.
Yeah there are people here in the forum and in citydata that does **** like this for like some sorry a** reason.

Last edited by My Posse on Broadway; 10-06-2016 at 11:19 PM..

Old 10-06-2016, 10:52 PM

1,544 posts, read 920,586 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cream1 View Post
How about a moratorium on black thugs murdering people? And then a moratorium on BLM blaming everyone except who's actually responsible?

Oh wait, I guess having common sense makes me a troll.
Racist generalizations ≠ common sense. You've exposed yourself as a bigot.

Old 10-06-2016, 10:58 PM

240 posts, read 260,985 times
All I am saying is that in my humble opinion I think Los Angeles will one day soon be a third world country, with all the things that go with that meaning rampant corruption, unchecked massive immigration, extreme apathy, complete chaos, extremist criminals who not only murder you but cut you up in small body parts "just for fun", horrific violence and maybe the worst Police Force you ever dreamed existed on par with Brazilian Police, meaning if you even raise your voice you will be beaten to death on the spot ................. and don't forget to vote in November.

Old 10-06-2016, 10:59 PM

508 posts, read 501,367 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by SeasonedNewbie View Post
Racist generalizations ≠ common sense. You've exposed yourself as a bigot.
Expose all the bigots. Everybody needs to know who to not take seriously. It should be pretty easy though. They expose themselves. No need for vetting.

Funny thing is I respect actual conservatives so much more now. If you are a REAL conservative than I like you and respect you. Just get the loony toons out the picture.

Old 10-06-2016, 11:02 PM

9,807 posts, read 11,091,764 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by My Posse on Broadway View Post
Yeah there are people here in the forum and in citydata does **** like this for like some sorry a** reason.
What's sorry a** is resorting to calling someone a racist since you disagree with them.

Old 10-06-2016, 11:20 PM

258 posts, read 194,894 times
Quote:
What's sorry a** is resorting to calling someone a racist since you disagree with them.
Comment you quoted wasn't necessarily directed towards you..

Old 10-06-2016, 11:24 PM

17,440 posts, read 28,522,681 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ben Barbosa View Post
All I am saying is that in my humble opinion I think Los Angeles will one day soon be a third world country,
A nonaligned country during the Cold War?
The only city in California that was ever truly "third world" was Berkeley.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Settings
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2020 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > California > Los Angeles