Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > California > Los Angeles
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 10-27-2016, 09:09 AM

5,681 posts, read 5,149,140 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr_Geek View Post
Yeah and let's not forget that crazy people are all located in LA. Nowhere else has people like this I guess.
And yet property values continue to increase. Amazing how much money the crazy left apparently has.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 10-27-2016, 09:12 AM

23,766 posts, read 29,031,245 times
apparently they pretty much give anyone a star on the walk of fame, may have to head over to look for mine

Old 10-27-2016, 09:12 AM

4,314 posts, read 3,992,385 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by highlanderfil View Post
For that POS? I'm surprised it wasn't done sooner, to be honest.

You sound like Hillary.

When Trump supporters were being attacked at a Trump rally by liberals, Hillary blamed Trump's rhetoric for it.

Does that mean she also thinks a woman's tight skirt was a reason/justification for her being sexually assaulted ?

Old 10-27-2016, 09:20 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by David A Stone View Post
You sound like Hillary.

When Trump supporters were being attacked at a Trump rally by liberals, Hillary blamed Trump's rhetoric for it.

Does that mean she also thinks a woman's tight skirt was a reason/justification for her being sexually assaulted ?
Your logic is unassailable. Clearly punching someone in the face is the same thing as destroying a largely meaningless landmark meant to elevate someone's ego.

I'm not blaming Trump, much like I wouldn't blame a woman in a short skirt for being raped. What I will point out, though, is if a woman in a short skirt ends up in South Bronx at 1 a.m. in an alley in that short skirt, nothing that would transpire later should SURPRISE her. It doesn't make her assailant any less of a despicable piece of human refuse, nor does it make her any less of a victim, but the reality is that she's now got trauma years of therapy may not erase because of a poor decision or terrible circumstances. Trump has been walking down that alley in a short skirt voluntarily for the past year, so none of his supporters should be SURPRISED that his star got vandalized. That's it.

Once again, for those with poor reading comprehension skills: my amusement lies with the "Outrage! No decency!! Horsecrap!!!" It's like OP has lived in rosy Trumpland all this time and only now discovered people have venomous hate for someone who is, at best, ehm...polarizing. (Excuse me, I'm going to go away and have a quiet aneurysm after the titanic effort of censoring myself with the understatement of our still yet nascent century with the last word in the previous sentence.)

Old 10-27-2016, 09:48 AM

28 posts, read 31,154 times
Violence of this sort only masks a deep hatred. it's a symbolic act that shows not simple disdain for Trump, but a dangerous visceral form of intolerance. This population has lost its mind. These people like this man are uncivilized and deranged. He needs help, after being prosecuted for vandalism. Beliefs and words are one thing -- actions quite another.

Last edited by Xia Chen; 10-27-2016 at 09:59 AM..

Old 10-27-2016, 09:50 AM

8,326 posts, read 6,417,109 times
Does the ugly old haig Communist have a star on the walk?

Old 10-27-2016, 10:36 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by V8 Vega View Post
Does the ugly old haig Communist have a star on the walk?
Witness, ladies and gentlemen, the kind of benevolent rhetoric from the far right! And they wonder why their meaningless trinkets get broken...

Old 10-27-2016, 10:49 AM

10,097 posts, read 10,003,408 times
Quote:
Witness, ladies and gentlemen, the kind of benevolent rhetoric from the far right! And they wonder why their meaningless trinkets get broken...
Are you the vandal? Do you not realize the difference between verbal jabbing and taking it a step further by vandalizing public property?

I guess you don't since before you edited your first post you said that Trump had it coming.

Old 10-27-2016, 10:59 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by radiolibre99 View Post
Are you the vandal? Do you not realize the difference between verbal jabbing and taking it a step further by vandalizing public property?

I guess you don't since before you edited your first post you said that Trump had it coming.
You caught me. I flew in from Michigan just to smash the Orange Lord's (love the name, btw) horcrux.

I am not sure how my saying Trump had it coming (which I maintain to be true) means (or even implies) I don't realize the difference between verbal insults and vandalism. You can have many different ills coming - it's not restricted just to the verbal. But you flame on, radiolibre, you flame on. Logic isn't a stronger suit of yours than it is of many others, apparently.

Old 10-27-2016, 11:09 AM

10,097 posts, read 10,003,408 times
Quote:
You caught me. I flew in from Michigan just to smash the Orange Lord's (love the name, btw) horcrux.

I am not sure how my saying Trump had it coming (which I maintain to be true) means (or even implies) I don't realize the difference between verbal insults and vandalism. You can have many different ills coming - it's not restricted just to the verbal. But you flame on, radiolibre, you flame on. Logic isn't a stronger suit of yours than it is of many others, apparently.
You're highly unstable. You said that with that right wing type of inflammatory rhetoric it's no wonder their stuff gets smashed. I just think that many people can't handle or can't articulate a coherent argument so they resort to violence. The vandal is such one person. He's unstable and couldn't just vote against Trump on Election Day he had to resort to vandalism to prove a point. Someone calling another a communist pales by comparison and I don't get how you could see any reason for their stuff being smashed?
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Settings
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2020 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > California > Los Angeles