Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > California > Los Angeles
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 11-13-2016, 10:01 AM

25,303 posts, read 21,454,917 times

Advertisements

Average Anti Trump Protestor : " Trump is Racist"
Then you Debunk that he is racist
"You're a racist ! "
Lol
You gotta laugh at such ignorance .
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 11-13-2016, 10:58 AM

406 posts, read 348,285 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tulemutt View Post
Uh huh. Um you missed where I said:

Aside from any tangential discussion about Muslims and Muslim immigration - I was responding to the declaration that Trump's immigration stance was limited to "illegals". It isn't. He is willing to profile legal as well as illegals. Right or wrong wasn't in my commentary. Correcting the record was.
I don't understand what's the problem with profiling. People do it every day. It's a heuristic.

People have limited resources, gov has limited manpower. Ergo, profile the most likely targets (using whatever algorithm / data is available.

Old 11-13-2016, 11:03 AM

496 posts, read 574,391 times
all i have got to say is "KEEP IT UP PROTESTERS"....your exact behavior is what helped to yield the election results....

they are now protesting with "rape melania" signs in front of trump's hotel....but they are the "enlightened ones" in saying that trump is a "racist, sexist, xenophobe"?.....pretty psychotic if you ask me.

https://www.google.com/url?sa=i&rct=...79146390156771

Old 11-13-2016, 11:09 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by erin_elise_ View Post
all i have got to say is "KEEP IT UP PROTESTERS"....your exact behavior is what helped to yield the election results....

they are now protesting with "rape milania" signs in front of trump's hotel....but they are the "enlightened ones" in saying that trump is a "racist, sexist, xenophobe"?.....pretty psychotic if you ask me.

It's like a mental illness , the far left agenda . The delusion that they are so righteous while making death threats would be funny if it weren't so insane . Most of them don't even know what they are really against and can't even give real examples of Trump being racist or anything silly .
They are also saying he is like Hitler which the Jewish community should really find insulting .
Makes me wonder if they even know what Hitler did or they saw someone on twitter say he was bad and just ran with it.
It's is appalling that Garcetti would encourage that type of stuff . But just like the protestors he is part of the same movement .
The Democratic Party wasn't like this before . Far lefties seem to have taken over and it's shifted .

Old 11-13-2016, 11:11 AM

10,097 posts, read 10,010,013 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by erin_elise_ View Post

they are now protesting with "rape melania" signs in front of trump's hotel....but they are the "enlightened ones" in saying that trump is a "racist, sexist, xenophobe"?.....pretty psychotic if you ask me.

Wow. What the heck??? They are not making a case for anything except showcasing how deranged they are.

Old 11-13-2016, 11:22 AM

Also on social media they are lying about the numbers of people at these protests
The crowds are large but not 100,000 people like some are lying about .

They are also posting photos of massive protests in Venezuela and saying it's downtown la

Old 11-13-2016, 11:28 AM

406 posts, read 348,285 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by jm1982 View Post
Also on social media they are lying about the numbers of people at these protests
The crowds are large but not 100,000 people like some are lying about .

They are also posting photos of massive protests in Venezuela and saying it's downtown la
I dunno man, I saw a video one of my friends shot from his window in a high rise along the protest route. It was A LOT of people.

Old 11-13-2016, 11:44 AM

496 posts, read 574,391 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by jm1982 View Post
It's like a mental illness , the far left agenda . The delusion that they are so righteous while making death threats would be funny if it weren't so insane . Most of them don't even know what they are really against and can't even give real examples of Trump being racist or anything silly .
They are also saying he is like Hitler which the Jewish community should really find insulting .
Makes me wonder if they even know what Hitler did or they saw someone on twitter say he was bad and just ran with it.
It's is appalling that Garcetti would encourage that type of stuff . But just like the protestors he is part of the same movement .
The Democratic Party wasn't like this before . Far lefties seem to have taken over and it's shifted .
you are absolutely correct. if the far left becomes the mainline of the democrats, I think you might actually see a division in the party....that is what i think could happen...all of those people saying the GOP will divide itself, lets now look to the DEMS...b/c they have a real problem on their hands....but anyways, I digress. lol

but yes, the protesters suffer from a lack of knowledge on how democracy works (i.e. free presidential elections) and have an uncanny ability to be intolerant even though tolerance is what they believe to espouse. Hmm, so they might also suffer from the lack of a dictionary since they do not know what the word "TOLERANCE" means.

but again i say, their behavior is what helped to spark trump's victory. the protesters believe they represent the majority of how millennials and others feel, but they truly are just a VOCAL minority.

Old 11-13-2016, 11:48 AM

The average Hillary voter isn't participating in these but shouldn't think they are great either.

Old 11-13-2016, 11:52 AM

21,735 posts, read 16,346,385 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hippityhop View Post
I don't understand what's the problem with profiling. People do it every day. It's a heuristic.

People have limited resources, gov has limited manpower. Ergo, profile the most likely targets (using whatever algorithm / data is available.
I don't recall I commented on profiling being right or wrong. I corrected the poster's statement about Trump's stance on immigration not going beyond "illegal". It does go beyond "illegal".

That said, while profiling can be a useful tool for screening analysis, mostly at initial stages of concerns, creating carte blanche policy to discriminate based on race and religion is a threat to every citizen.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Settings
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2020 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > California > Los Angeles