Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > California > Los Angeles
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 12-17-2016, 01:48 PM

6,213 posts, read 3,562,800 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by jm1982 View Post
He says illegals help bring up wages for everyone . How does that work ?

Interesting he is trying to put fear into people that if illegals go wages will go down ..

Of course Chelsea Handler miss I'm going to move to Spain ate it up.

Also interesting he says he spoke to Trump but won't say what Trump said .

L.A. Mayor Eric Garcetti talks to Chelsea Handler about his conversation with Trump - LA Times
Uh-oh. Somebody better inform the low wager earners in the homogeneous dump that is Thousand Oaks that they need to start bringing in illegals from Oxnard and Los Angeles to improve things.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 12-17-2016, 04:10 PM

4,625 posts, read 3,357,524 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Exitus Acta Probat View Post
Idiot flunky lying criminal mayor gets interviewed by unfunny scatological-humored drunkard. Talk about a double dose of scumbaggery...

HaHa. Yeah, I find it funny that some people find it distasteful for an elected official to "slum" it on these of entertainment programs. Of course, many of these same people just voted a vulgar reality TV star into the white house. Go figure. Talk about a triple dose of scumbaggery.....

Old 12-17-2016, 06:21 PM

25,303 posts, read 21,307,196 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Astral_Weeks View Post
HaHa. Yeah, I find it funny that some people find it distasteful for an elected official to "slum" it on these of entertainment programs. Of course, many of these same people just voted a vulgar reality TV star into the white house. Go figure. Talk about a triple dose of scumbaggery.....
You spelled successful businessman and real estate investor wrong ..

Old 12-17-2016, 06:42 PM

9,808 posts, read 11,065,684 times
Regarding Raymond's photo... which he no doubt wants to use to somehow discredit his political adversaries...Oh nooooooo, Ray Ray, an old white male. He knows nothing and has nothing of value to share.

Last edited by LuvSouthOC; 12-17-2016 at 07:06 PM..

Old 12-17-2016, 07:06 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by jm1982 View Post
You spelled successful businessman and real estate investor wrong ..
If you want to drink the kool-aid then go ahead.

Successful self-made businessman is spelled: Warren Buffet or Bill Gates.

Old 12-17-2016, 07:56 PM

13,573 posts, read 15,510,252 times
Quote:
It's news to me that Donald J. Trump is a politician who accepted money in excess of what's allowed by law, and that the money was in exchange for getting a non-conforming development approved. Care to expound on your accusations?

Old 12-17-2016, 09:54 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by LuvSouthOC View Post
Regarding Raymond's photo... which he no doubt wants to use to somehow discredit his political adversaries...Oh nooooooo, Ray Ray, an old white male. He knows nothing and has nothing of value to share.
You are obsessed with race, aren't you.

That photo was of a gumpy old man with a hilarious facial expression. You are the one injecting race into it. Get over it already, this is 2016.

Old 12-17-2016, 10:09 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Exitus Acta Probat View Post
It's news to me that Donald J. Trump is a politician who accepted money in excess of what's allowed by law, and that the money was in exchange for getting a non-conforming development approved. Care to expound on your accusations?
Trump makes Garcetti look like a two-bit shoplifter. A mafia boss compared to a drug store cowboy.

The Many Scandals of Donald Trump: A Cheat Sheet - The Atlantic

Donald Trump Either Lied to the Republicans or Broke the Law (Exclusive)

Old 12-17-2016, 10:19 PM

9,808 posts, read 11,065,684 times
Quote:
You are obsessed with race, aren't you.

That photo was of a gumpy old man with a hilarious facial expression. You are the one injecting race into it. Get over it already, this is 2016.
Actually, no. I am not obsessed with race in the least and I certainly was not raised that way. But I do live in a time and in a state (and post on a Forum: Citi-data) where and when people are obsessed with race.

Yeah, facial expression, funny funny.

Old 12-17-2016, 11:07 PM

13,573 posts, read 15,510,252 times
Quote:
Trump makes Garcetti look like a two-bit shoplifter. A mafia boss compared to a drug store cowboy.

The Many Scandals of Donald Trump: A Cheat Sheet - The Atlantic

Donald Trump Either Lied to the Republicans or Broke the Law (Exclusive)
Let me guess...more false prattle about how he allegedly kicked old ladies out of their homes or how he's evil because he used bankruptcy laws to his favor?

BTW, what happened to the dozen or so women who accused Trump of sexual harassment just a few weeks before the election? Notice how they simply disappeared from the media after the election? What does that tell you?
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Settings
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2020 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > California > Los Angeles