Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > California > Los Angeles
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 01-08-2017, 08:27 PM

1,166 posts, read 1,634,349 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by jm1982 View Post
True, but it kind of sucks that the nation thinks these people represent L.A .
The one in the blue cap thinks she's Trump's worst nightmare ...really?

She looks like a scale's worst nightmare. Clearly hasn't missed a meal, despite not being at work.

Old 01-11-2017, 09:41 PM

13,583 posts, read 15,652,632 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by RaymondChandlerLives View Post
Don't worry, Gump and the Republicans will build it - - with grandma and grandpa's SS and Medicare money! I wonder how these older voters (who skew conservative) feel about that? Not too happy, apparently: 'I'd be dead without Medicare!': Trump voters are already sharing their deep regrets

One things for sure, Mexico won't pay a dime.
When I saw this post was from you, and the 'SS' caught my eye in periphery, I initially assumed it was yet another Nazi reference. Congrats for posting something regarding Trump that did not actually include a Nazi reference.

Old 01-11-2017, 09:48 PM

628 posts, read 818,465 times
Waste of time.

Old 01-11-2017, 09:48 PM

13,583 posts, read 15,652,632 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by simbared View Post
She looks like a scale's worst nightmare. Clearly hasn't missed a meal, despite not being at work.
Over the years I've noticed that a great deal of the people lamenting over how poor they are and that they need higher wages or more public entitlements do not seem to have a caloric deficiency. Has anybody here ever seen anybody whining about wage inequity et al who actually looked as though they were starving?

Old 01-11-2017, 11:34 PM

1,122 posts, read 960,713 times
I love this...so glad I am a "Deplorable" LOL Yes I am a Conservative and have been since 1980. (grin) Go ahead and protest my guy.

https://www.indy100.com/article/righ...claims-7521301

Old 01-12-2017, 06:16 AM

6,588 posts, read 17,545,925 times
Do you realize how expensive it is to eat healthy as opposed to the "value meal" menu at McDonald's or Burger King? Also, if you're holding down two or three minimum wage jobs trying to make ends meet, you often don't have the time to take care of yourself properly. This is fine when you're a starving student, but not so good if you have to do this in middle age.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Exitus Acta Probat View Post
Over the years I've noticed that a great deal of the people lamenting over how poor they are and that they need higher wages or more public entitlements do not seem to have a caloric deficiency. Has anybody here ever seen anybody whining about wage inequity et al who actually looked as though they were starving?

Old 01-12-2017, 06:21 AM

6,588 posts, read 17,545,925 times
This thread is rather nauseating. No one seems to care that the Republicans are going to dismantle everything Obama has done in the last eight years, including good things like Obamacare. People's lives will be lost, but sure, we'll have a big, tall wall against those evil Mexicans! Mexico isn't going to pay for one dime of that wall, and if the tariffs are instituted, we will all be paying more for goods and services. Talk about shooting ourselves in the foot.

TFOI (The F-ing Orange Idiot) is going to do so much damage to this country; he already has. Historians are going to look back on this time, and say it was truly the beginning of the end for the United States. That is, if anyone is still alive after the nuclear holocaust - or the effects of climate change. Pick a dystopian scenario. We're getting closer every day to it becoming reality.

Old 01-12-2017, 07:30 AM

1,855 posts, read 2,917,085 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by SandyCo View Post
This thread is rather nauseating. No one seems to care that the Republicans are going to dismantle everything Obama has done in the last eight years, including good things like Obamacare. People's lives will be lost, but sure, we'll have a big, tall wall against those evil Mexicans! Mexico isn't going to pay for one dime of that wall, and if the tariffs are instituted, we will all be paying more for goods and services. Talk about shooting ourselves in the foot.

TFOI (The F-ing Orange Idiot) is going to do so much damage to this country; he already has. Historians are going to look back on this time, and say it was truly the beginning of the end for the United States. That is, if anyone is still alive after the nuclear holocaust - or the effects of climate change. Pick a dystopian scenario. We're getting closer every day to it becoming reality.
The wall just got 10 feet higher.

Old 01-12-2017, 08:11 AM

32,516 posts, read 37,161,565 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cream1 View Post
The wall just got 10 feet higher.
Not as high as your taxes to pay for it.

Old 01-12-2017, 10:03 AM

817 posts, read 752,619 times
Hey guess what!

Trump won, liberal ideology lost, ACA is going down. Happy days!!!
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Settings
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2020 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > California > Los Angeles