Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > California > Los Angeles
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 07-02-2017, 12:02 PM

25,303 posts, read 21,441,003 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kaphawoman View Post
Yes! Especially if there's free parking for more than an hour, unlike the one at Santa Monica and La Brea. I used to live in Los Feliz and would've loved a Target closer to me.
Yeah I used to live in Hollywood and would go to that Santa Monica Blvd and La Brea Target
It was annoying it was only an hour because it's very easy to spend more than an hour in Target .

One nice thing about the valley is most places you don't have to pay for parking or deal with validations and can usually just park in lots and not have to park in big structures .
Definitely a lot less hassle to run errands .
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 07-02-2017, 12:17 PM

12,767 posts, read 14,955,874 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by YoungTraveler2011 View Post
Who still goes to malls, honestly.
I don't live close to the intersection you're talking about, but to answer your question in general, YES, I still go to malls & love them & hope they never close up!

Old 07-03-2017, 01:14 PM

1,940 posts, read 3,561,696 times
I work in the area and people REALLY Want the target. Hollywood is remaking itself with new housing and nicer attractions. A Target is a good idea for that block. I think the neighborhood group (which goes after anyone who tries to build anything) is just trying to punish Target because it's a big icon. It needs to get finished.

Old 07-03-2017, 02:03 PM

25,303 posts, read 21,441,003 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by timtemtym View Post
I work in the area and people REALLY Want the target. Hollywood is remaking itself with new housing and nicer attractions. A Target is a good idea for that block. I think the neighborhood group (which goes after anyone who tries to build anything) is just trying to punish Target because it's a big icon. It needs to get finished.
It'll get finished eventually but the attorneys and "environmental review " people will make a fortune in the meantime .

Old 07-05-2017, 01:32 AM

205 posts, read 409,067 times
If you want peace and quiet east Hollywood is not the place to live. A Target is not going to make a difference. A certain neighborhood group didn't receive a big bribe, that's why that Target isn't finished. Bunch of sick animals.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Settings
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2020 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > California > Los Angeles