Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > California > Los Angeles
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 11-24-2018, 03:17 PM

21,565 posts, read 16,072,372 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Exitus Acta Probat View Post
I'm amused at how you accuse me of posting misleading information, then you post something like that, which is false and you know I never stated "homeless persons" should be pushed out of helicopters like I want to commit mass genocide or anything at all like that. BTW, posting false information about other users on CD is a TOS infraction I believe.
So again, it wasn’t you who posted these?

Quote:
That bum who permanently scarred that college kid's face should get a helicopter ride from Pinochet.
... even though the homeless guy was subsequently set free without charges after the prosecutor’s office investigation ... and then:
Quote:
I passed by Lincoln Park in SM again today. Good grief, most of that park is tennis courts, but of the green space portion, it's unusable by local residents due to the homeless. No sane locals can have a picnic, play catch with their kids, etc., due to the overwhelming number of homeless. How pathetic. The SMPD should get their hands on a whole bunch of electric cattle prods and get to the business of making that park usable for local residents, not mentally deranged creepazoids who have no consideration for anybody other than themselves.

"Don't go away mad. Just go away." ~Vince Neil
I will gladly engage in conversation with moderators about you using this forum as a platform to advocate violence against others. If you bring it up with them, they know where to find me. I am quite sure that the CD Forum developer and moderators do not want their forum used as a tool for promoting hate and bad behaviors. Nor as a tool to create social polarization.

Why just about a week ago when you were suggesting that the Woolsey fire was likely started by homeless, again without any investigation reporting any such connection, a new poster popped in to start a thread falsely claiming that investigation HAD proven homeless caused the blaze ... I reported the thread / new poster ... and the thread was immediately taken down ... and poster banned.

There’s plenty of room for all sorts of opinions and lively debate, banter, tangential musings, and more here ... but the idea that this media can / should be used to ignite hate, discord, and especially violence toward others is obviously out of line.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 11-24-2018, 05:44 PM

13,563 posts, read 15,490,042 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tulemutt View Post

So, you “never said” that the beach closures were connected to the filth of homeless living on our streets? Is there another Exitus that posted this:

Followed by this:

... without any factual back up detailing the “bacterial problem” you cite as creating public danger on beaches (or elsewhere)?
I never stated that the reason L.A. residents were issued a warning was only because of homeless people. So, when you state that I never said the beach closures were connected to the homeless, that's not correct because I did say that because it's obviously true.

Old 11-24-2018, 05:47 PM

Quote:
So again, it wasn’t you who posted these?

... even though the homeless guy was subsequently set free without charges after the prosecutor’s office investigation ... and then:

I will gladly engage in conversation with moderators about you using this forum as a platform to advocate violence against others. If you bring it up with them, they know where to find me. I am quite sure that the CD Forum developer and moderators do not want their forum used as a tool for promoting hate and bad behaviors. Nor as a tool to create social polarization.

Why just about a week ago when you were suggesting that the Woolsey fire was likely started by homeless, again without any investigation reporting any such connection, a new poster popped in to start a thread falsely claiming that investigation HAD proven homeless caused the blaze ... I reported the thread / new poster ... and the thread was immediately taken down ... and poster banned.

There’s plenty of room for all sorts of opinions and lively debate, banter, tangential musings, and more here ... but the idea that this media can / should be used to ignite hate, discord, and especially violence toward others is obviously out of line.
On the contrary, you advocate violence against college kids, so don't point at me because when you point at somebody, there are three fingers pointing back at you.

Old 11-24-2018, 06:06 PM

Speaking of violence...

Quote:
Californians should riot

Old 11-24-2018, 06:28 PM

26,580 posts, read 26,445,339 times
Quote:
Speaking of violence...
Exitus, you are now removing punctuation from people's posts and taking posts out of context, which is one slippery slope.

Old 11-24-2018, 06:28 PM

Quote:
On the contrary, you advocate violence against college kids, so don't point at me because when you point at somebody, there are three fingers pointing back at you.
Please quote where I advocated violence against college kids.

Old 11-24-2018, 06:33 PM

Quote:
Speaking of violence...
So, you are intentionally altering my response to another poster, in a different thread, where that poster suggested Californians were doing nothing to oppose taxes when the French were rioting. Here is my actual response ...
Quote:
Tulemutt

Edit Status

10,749 posts, read 6,528,929 times

So, Californians should riot?
This is essentially a personal attack against TOS.

Old 11-24-2018, 06:45 PM

Quote:
I never stated that the reason L.A. residents were issued a warning was only because of homeless people. So, when you state that I never said the beach closures were connected to the homeless, that's not correct because I did say that because it's obviously true.
This makes no sense as written. You wrote what I quoted. Here it is again:

Quote:
Hey everybody, remember to stay out of the ocean for the next few days, because of all the filth that washed into our coastal waters due to the filthy people living on our streets. The bacteria can cause infections, and furthermore, who wants to swim in somebody else's tinkle and BM?

BTW, Happy Thanksgiving everybody.
... followed by:

Quote:
Heard the announcement on KABC this morning that L.A. residents are advised to stay out of the water -- it's a citywide health alert that probably came directly from city hall. I guess you didn't hear it, though, since you can't hear L.A. radio way down in the boonies somewhere around San Diego.
You didn’t say the only reason was because of homeless filth. Nor did I say you limited the reason. I challenged you to validate that ANY part of the beach closure was tied to homelessness. My challenge remains unanswered even as you try to obfuscate.

Old 11-24-2018, 08:20 PM

Quote:
So, you are intentionally altering my response to another poster, in a different thread, where that poster suggested Californians were doing nothing to oppose taxes when the French were rioting. Here is my actual response ...

This is essentially a personal attack against TOS.
Ohhhh...so you don't like people taking your words out of context? Well now you know how it feels then, eh?

Old 11-24-2018, 08:22 PM

Quote:
You didn’t say the only reason was because of homeless filth.
So you then admit you've been obfuscating what I stated. That's all I wanted -- thank you and have a great evening.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Quick Reply

Settings
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2020 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > California > Los Angeles