U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > California > Los Angeles
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Search Forums  (Advanced)
 
Old 03-05-2019, 11:26 PM
 
Location: Orange County... Arizona bound
3,502 posts, read 1,934,274 times
Reputation: 4880

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tulemutt View Post
It is hard to read, isn’t it? Same for the report I linked to the police officers facing jail time for abusing their dog.
That’s terrible too.... feel better now?!
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

 
Old 03-05-2019, 11:30 PM
 
Location: West Los Angeles
10,701 posts, read 10,437,869 times
Reputation: 10726
Hey Tulemutt, how's the boating going lately? BTW, I hope you're not one of these xenophobic boat captains who doesn't let homeless sailors (e.g. pirates) board his boat and culturally enrich his life with their swinging cutlasses and looting your cargo hold and stuff. Happy boating...argh matey!



https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3A19q7rysLs
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 03-05-2019, 11:49 PM
 
Location: Laguna Niguel, Orange County CA
9,809 posts, read 8,164,229 times
Reputation: 7917
Quote:
Originally Posted by Finper View Post
That’s terrible too.... feel better now?!
A posted story about police officers abusing an animal is the man bites dog story that some post to attempt to show how much better mentally deranged people treat their dogs.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 03-06-2019, 12:38 AM
 
Location: Orange County... Arizona bound
3,502 posts, read 1,934,274 times
Reputation: 4880
Quote:
Originally Posted by LuvSouthOC View Post
A posted story about police officers abusing an animal is the man bites dog story that some post to attempt to show how much better mentally deranged people treat their dogs.
Yea some people keep posting the same thing for a thousand posts. We get it ...homeless good housed people bad

Ch 4 is doing a segment on the deplorable condition of the parks in Santa Monica tonight. It’s not due to the housed.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 03-06-2019, 08:04 AM
 
Location: So Ca
17,097 posts, read 16,045,024 times
Reputation: 14940
Quote:
Originally Posted by Exitus Acta Probat View Post
That so incredibly feeble. Those of us who live here know what street bums look like. Perhaps the homeless who live out where you live in Fontana walk around in tuxedos and diamond encrusted Seamasters, but that's not the case here in Los Angeles. Get a clue, would you?
Get a clue? Don't make me laugh. And Fontana is not a suburb of L.A. (Nice try, though.)
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 03-06-2019, 08:09 AM
 
Location: So Ca
17,097 posts, read 16,045,024 times
Reputation: 14940
Quote:
Originally Posted by Exitus Acta Probat View Post
Those of us who actually live here know how out of the control the behavior has gotten with these street weirdos, yet people who live in Fontana, Morro Bay, or anywhere but this city seem to believe they're qualified to argue with us as to what's going on here.
Poor Exitus. He's determined to prevent anyone who does not live in Brentwood from posting on this thread.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 03-06-2019, 09:05 AM
 
872 posts, read 332,325 times
Reputation: 745
https://www.dailynews.com/2019/03/05...pulveda-basin/
Transitional? Really- look how the vagrant do things- what a lie ! Transition to what? Encino- the days of peace and quiet and safety are over- the vagrant wranglers are herding the vagrants into town and they are bringing the damage they do to the woods into town- closer to your homes,businesses, and families ---no person, home, business, or car is safe ,,, the vagrants get to do whatever they want- just look at what they do when given that freedom..no lasting criminal action will be taken--remember who the police and firefighters unions overwhelmingly supported? pro-crime and pro- homlessne$$-- brown and newsom--- the money is what they protect and serve-notice no outrage at the lack of law and order and confinement of criminals? Encino, you are now in the ranks of the cities watch that have to pay and watch as your town rapidly deteriorates at the hands of the excons and mentally ill.
This is PERMANENT and free everything for the vagrants- no mistake about it..watch your taxes skyrocket as they steal more..you voted for it- so now you will have to suffer while a few get your money - btw they won't live near you.

https://www.dailynews.com/2019/03/05...pulveda-basin/
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 03-06-2019, 09:49 AM
 
872 posts, read 332,325 times
Reputation: 745
Quote:
Originally Posted by Finper View Post
Yea some people keep posting the same thing for a thousand posts. We get it ...homeless good housed people bad

Ch 4 is doing a segment on the deplorable condition of the parks in Santa Monica tonight. It’s not due to the housed.
What's astounding is the apparent sanctioning and encouragement of illegal drug use and trafficking- the I-5 must be the biggest meth and heroin highway on the planet now- I can see why dirty jerry and greasy gavin don't want the federal government secure the southern border- they have been told. The free flow and use of drugs is a big part of this vagrant mess ---as long as the manufacturers get their money- the outcome is desirous by the vagrant wranglers. There is no attempt to hide this at all...its virtually unspoken public policy now.

Where is the outrage and determination from our "public servants to make and keep our communities safe and clean" ? ?? Is free housing, free everything, and a free pass to commit crime and mess the only solution they will support now? I guess so!
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 03-06-2019, 02:06 PM
 
11,087 posts, read 7,216,382 times
Reputation: 6378
Quote:
Originally Posted by TCROX View Post
What's astounding is the apparent sanctioning and encouragement of illegal drug use and trafficking- the I-5 must be the biggest meth and heroin highway on the planet now- I can see why dirty jerry and greasy gavin don't want the federal government secure the southern border- they have been told. The free flow and use of drugs is a big part of this vagrant mess ---as long as the manufacturers get their money- the outcome is desirous by the vagrant wranglers. There is no attempt to hide this at all...its virtually unspoken public policy now.

Where is the outrage and determination from our "public servants to make and keep our communities safe and clean" ? ?? Is free housing, free everything, and a free pass to commit crime and mess the only solution they will support now? I guess so!
Are the local and state politicians getting suitcases full of cash from the drug cartels like their Mexican counterparts?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 03-06-2019, 02:13 PM
 
Location: Los Angeles (Native)
25,306 posts, read 16,245,516 times
Reputation: 12185
Quote:
Originally Posted by Exitus Acta Probat View Post
Hey Tulemutt, how's the boating going lately? BTW, I hope you're not one of these xenophobic boat captains who doesn't let homeless sailors (e.g. pirates) board his boat and culturally enrich his life with their swinging cutlasses and looting your cargo hold and stuff. Happy boating...argh matey!



https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3A19q7rysLs
Classic post!
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.


Reply

Quick Reply
Message:


Options
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2016 data
Loading data...

123
Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > California > Los Angeles
Similar Threads
Follow City-Data.com founder on our Forum or

All times are GMT -6.

© 2005-2020, Advameg, Inc. · Please obey Forum Rules · Terms of Use and Privacy Policy · Bug Bounty

City-Data.com - Archive 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22, 23, 24, 25, 26, 27, 28, 29, 30, 31, 32, 33, 34, 35 - Top