Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > California > Los Angeles
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 07-15-2019, 10:27 PM

21,725 posts, read 16,327,107 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Exitus Acta Probat View Post
Any leads on catching that homeless guy who capriciously murdered that DWP employee?
So Exitus, when a Christian commits a murder do you include his religion as part of any comments you post? How about when a black kills someone? Jew? Homosexual? Heterosexual?

Or is it insignificant since murders are committed at times by all sorts of people regardless of colors, religions, sexualities?

Since we’re on the subject: are there any leads yet on the non-homeless guy caught on video last year stabbing a homeless man to death on a bench in DTLA?
https://ktla.com/2018/12/19/man-seen...eward-offered/

The killer was a white guy, by the way. Just thought I should specify so readers can be fearful of non-homeless young white guys, you know.

Say! You are a non-homeless white Christian guy yourself, aren’t you? Where were you the night of that stabbing?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 07-15-2019, 10:31 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mistermobile View Post
... I do not think its a democrat or leftist issue but a corruption issue. There are officials in the government, etc that are benefiting from the homeless problem.

How? Pay-offs from the drug dealers who sell to the homeless by using them as street pushers, diversion of earmarked funds to resolve the problem, established voter base of homeless living on entitlements, etc. (maybe a long con of lowering of real estate prices).

The poor will always be with us. Some problems are made; most problems are created.
Since you are such a thinker, give us a report on whether you think these corrupt government officials are hooked up with the ones in DC that sex-traffic minors out of the basement of a pizza parlor back there ...

Old 07-15-2019, 10:56 PM

13,583 posts, read 15,649,867 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tulemutt View Post
So Exitus, when a Christian commits a murder do you include his religion as part of any comments you post? How about when a black kills someone? Jew? Homosexual? Heterosexual?

Or is it insignificant since murders are committed at times by all sorts of people regardless of colors, religions, sexualities?

Since we’re on the subject: are there any leads yet on the non-homeless guy caught on video last year stabbing a homeless man to death on a bench in DTLA?
https://ktla.com/2018/12/19/man-seen...eward-offered/

The killer was a white guy, by the way. Just thought I should specify so readers can be fearful of non-homeless young white guys, you know.

Say! You are a non-homeless white Christian guy yourself, aren’t you? Where were you the night of that stabbing?
Bwahahaha!

This story was big news down here, since it seems to be totally capricious and the victim was defenseless, which is why I brought it up in the homeless containment thread. Thanks for the obligatory tirade though -- I needed the laugh.

p.s. I never stated I'm a Christian -- may want to keep that in mind the next time you chastise somebody for allegedly making assumptions.

Old 07-15-2019, 11:20 PM

Quote:
Bwahahaha!

This story was big news down here, since it seems to be totally capricious and the victim was defenseless, which is why I brought it up in the homeless containment thread. Thanks for the obligatory tirade though -- I needed the laugh.

p.s. I never stated I'm a Christian -- may want to keep that in mind the next time you chastise somebody for allegedly making assumptions.
The story I linked about the non-homeless guy stabbing the homeless man on a DTLA bench was also news. And also seems to be totally capricious against a sleeping, defenseless homeless guy.

And I can link you to over 500 police / media reports of homeless persons being murdered capriciously by non-homeless persons. I’ve linked those before.

p.s. interesting that you want to deny your Christianity now. A few days ago in another LA topic thread you repeatedly defended Christianity and even cited your dear Christian mother with an implication to your own faith
Quote:
Good question. My mother has never proselytized, but too many times to remember, years after year, for decades I remember her filling up shopping bags with canned foods and other supplies, to be donated to the needy. Why? Because that's just part of being a Christian.

Old 07-15-2019, 11:22 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ossify View Post
It is perfectly reasonable to point out facts about a person, event or situation, that is relevant. The key is relevancy. The person's demographic information is usually relevant, and one should have enough common sense to determine if someone's demographic information is a relevant fact or not. One being homeless is definately a relievent fact to the story!

Pointing out that someone has a home or is able-bodied is redundantia.
Show how it’s relevant.

And look up “redundant”.

Old 07-15-2019, 11:23 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ossify View Post
I hope you do not mind my buddying in here. I believe the DC crooks like Hillary, Podesta, and almost all male judges in the US; and liberal cities that have (or almost have) a majority minority population with lots of illegal immigrants help to provide the Deep State that is needed to run the demonic cause, which is fueled by the insatiable and demonic cravings of the "1 percent" with city counsel and mayoral thugs, crooked cops, and kidnappers.
What?

Oh wait ... Qanon in the house ... (you do know the secret handshake, right?)

Old 07-16-2019, 01:21 AM

Quote:
The story I linked about the non-homeless guy stabbing the homeless man on a DTLA bench was also news. And also seems to be totally capricious against a sleeping, defenseless homeless guy.

And I can link you to over 500 police / media reports of homeless persons being murdered capriciously by non-homeless persons. I’ve linked those before.

p.s. interesting that you want to deny your Christianity now. A few days ago in another LA topic thread you repeatedly defended Christianity and even cited your dear Christian mother with an implication to your own faith

I watch the local news every day, so it's a qualified statement that the crazy homeless guy murdering the retired DWP worker was major news. The story to which you linked is from more than half a year ago, and we both know that's because...wait for it...wait for it...wait for it...

12.6% <---bingo!

Yes, I defended Christianity. Why? Because first they came for other religious affiliations, and nobody said anything, so I spoke up in defense of what seems to be a minority group in this forum. How ironic that you seem to have antipathy towards those who speak up for a minority...

Old 07-16-2019, 09:01 AM

Quote:
I watch the local news every day, so it's a qualified statement that the crazy homeless guy murdering the retired DWP worker was major news. The story to which you linked is from more than half a year ago, and we both know that's because...wait for it...wait for it...wait for it...

12.6% <---bingo!

Yes, I defended Christianity. Why? Because first they came for other religious affiliations, and nobody said anything, so I spoke up in defense of what seems to be a minority group in this forum. How ironic that you seem to have antipathy towards those who speak up for a minority...
Who said it wasn’t major news? So was the attack I linked. And your tired “12.6%” has nothing to do with it ... it is simply a statistic about which numerous posters here, including myself, have corrected your ridiculous misinterpretation and representation. Total fail, Exitus. Shall we trot it all out again using the police department’s own quotes against your false declarations?

You post falsehood after falsehood after blatantly repeated falsehoods in this thread. Reminds me of the current resident of 1600 Pennsylvania Ave, Washington DC who has no regard for truth ... and apparently cares not how obvious that is to people. Quite a deliberate game.

On the other hand, here’s a link to a law-enforcement verifiable reporting of violence directed toward the homeless ... including 48 wantonly unprovoked murders of homeless in the past couple years:

VULNERABLE TO HATE: A SURVEY OF BIAS-MOTIVATED VIOLENCE AGAINST PEOPLE EXPERIENCING HOMELESSNESS IN 2016-2017 https://nationalhomeless.org/categor...-the-homeless/

Shall I also link you once more to the report of previous years that includes 500 + more wanton, unprovoked murders of homeless committed by non-homeless?

Re: me and Christianity in the previously referenced thread: I didn’t express any “antipathy” for Christians or the faith anywhere.

Point made was that you defended and associated your self, but now imply you are not Christian. Just another of your deliberate attempts to misrepresent yourself in these forums.

Old 07-17-2019, 07:34 PM

Quote:
Who said it wasn’t major news? So was the attack I linked. And your tired “12.6%” has nothing to do with it ... it is simply a statistic about which numerous posters here, including myself, have corrected your ridiculous misinterpretation and representation. Total fail, Exitus. Shall we trot it all out again using the police department’s own quotes against your false declarations?

You post falsehood after falsehood after blatantly repeated falsehoods in this thread.
No, I do not post falsehoods. If you don't want to have a rational discussion and you're going to resort to reductionisms, then I don't believe there's much else to say.

Old 07-17-2019, 07:43 PM

Oh, almost forgot...

Who else heard the story this afternoon about the business owner who was cited because homeless people were digging cardboard boxes out of his trash? And I love how when he tried to clean up the boxes off the street, the county worker told him he couldn't because they were housing for the homeless and that the homeless have more rights than does he. I look forward to seeing the video after the business owner uploads it to John & Ken's page.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Quick Reply

Settings
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2020 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > California > Los Angeles