Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > California > Los Angeles
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 02-17-2018, 07:38 PM

1,660 posts, read 1,209,955 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chicano3000X View Post
Yeah.. Um.. About guns.. There was this recent event..
ah yes quite a logical connection .....a criminal school shooter is the same as someone using a gun in self defense
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 02-18-2018, 03:27 AM

10,681 posts, read 6,114,378 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by DonaldJTrump View Post
ah yes quite a logical connection .....a criminal school shooter is the same as someone using a gun in self defense
No,it isn't Mr.President. But your missing the fact that this was just a sucker punch. Something unexpected. So your saying that she should walk down KTown with her gun pointed at everyone.

Sure she could have shot the guy as he ran. But this was an old lady so I think she'd be more concerned with the fact that she's stumbling trying to piece together what just happened.

How about actually doing something about gun laws so school shooters don't easily get a hold of them. Or as one girl tweeted:

Old 02-18-2018, 03:33 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by wilshire View Post
What about it. There was a car accident on the 5 freeway. Ban all cars.
To drive a car, you gotta pass a test, you gotta show your competent. Make it a hell of a lot more harder to obtain a gun. You gotta make sure that the person is absolutely stable enough to own a gun.

Old 02-18-2018, 04:41 AM

334 posts, read 285,854 times
Quote:
No,it isn't Mr.President. But your missing the fact that this was just a sucker punch. Something unexpected. So your saying that she should walk down KTown with her gun pointed at everyone.

Sure she could have shot the guy as he ran. But this was an old lady so I think she'd be more concerned with the fact that she's stumbling trying to piece together what just happened.

How about actually doing something about gun laws so school shooters don't easily get a hold of them. Or as one girl tweeted:

Legal conceal carrying doesn't mean pointing your gun at anyone that would be illegal.

She could have died. A legal CCW would have been justified shooting him while he was beating her.

Old 02-18-2018, 04:43 AM

Quote:
To drive a car, you gotta pass a test, you gotta show your competent. Make it a hell of a lot more harder to obtain a gun. You gotta make sure that the person is absolutely stable enough to own a gun.
There's a mental test to buy a car?

Old 02-18-2018, 05:14 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by wilshire View Post
There's a mental test to buy a car?
There actually should be. Then again, a driving test is in a sense a mental test. Because if I'm driving and slamming into walls and riding the wall on the freeway, then obviously I'm not mentally fit to drive a car..

Old 02-18-2018, 05:33 AM

Quote:
There actually should be. Then again, a driving test is in a sense a mental test. Because if I'm driving and slamming into walls and riding the wall on the freeway, then obviously I'm not mentally fit to drive a car..
So there's no mental test to buy a car.

I see.

Is there a 10 day wait to buy a car?

Old 02-18-2018, 05:34 AM

Anyways, shoot on site all people who hit 85 year old Korean grannies.

End of story

Old 02-18-2018, 08:53 AM

17,815 posts, read 25,634,677 times
Quote:
Not anymore.

I had to take the written test for the first time in years last year, I could not believe how "dumbed down" it is now, compared to years ago.

And I am no gun lover, but you better learn about history, they took the guns away in Nazi Germany, and other countries such as Holland and the Nazis pretty much walked right in.

Same thing happened in Armenia in 1915.

In fact any society where the right to bear arms was taken away, people ended up being exterminated.

History repeats itself.

Do you know there are travel restrictions coming in 2020? Just to travel within the US?

Old 02-18-2018, 11:29 AM

17,440 posts, read 28,600,002 times
Maybe they should register homeless people instead of guns.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Settings
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2020 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > California > Los Angeles