Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > California > Los Angeles
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 04-10-2008, 04:21 PM

1,999 posts, read 4,874,797 times

Advertisements

Honestly,I don't care if others don't like L.A or have something negative to say about L.A,because that's their opinion,but I used to live there and continue to visit the area and always had a Wonderful Time and Positive Experience

L.A will always remain a "World Class City" no matter what the Bashers say...It's absolutely astonishing to think that this city was once just a small town/village,but has now become the 2nd Largest City with the 2nd Largest Economy in the Country....That's a Huge Accomplishment in a relatively short period of time.

L.A also has an Enormous Variety of Things to See and Do,and I also enjoy seeing the Diversity of People that live there.

L.A is a Wonderful and Exciting Place,but when people just continue to focus their lives on the problems,then they will never get to enjoy what L.A offers.

I Love L.A !

Quote:
Originally Posted by the one View Post
LA is a world class city that has many many things to oofer the region, the state, the nation and the world.
i love LA and welcome all people who are willing to work hard and make it a better place to live. my community, full of immigrants, is a safe hard working community that is thriving. most of you might not like it, but it is perfect for me. i cant complain one bit. I love LA as it is and only wish we had a better pub trans system.
Most of you probably dont even live in LA and just want to rile people up. all you get from me is :
AJA JA JA JA JA JAJA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

LA has many strengths and you can be one of those positive people that keep it chugging along or you could be one of those that just like to add negativity. and dont forget, its not a city that might be bad its the people. and well all the world has its share of undesirables.

Old 04-10-2008, 04:22 PM

1,211 posts, read 1,495,883 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by EscapeCalifornia View Post
I believe Junkman lives in Arkansas.
Lets not forget, I lived in the Los Angeles area for more than 50 years before retiring. And the first thing we did was get out of the cesspool of SoCal when I did retire.

So when people talk about towns in SoCal and all the other things about the pits of California I have been their or know of it. And not trolling here just what I have seen and know. But they can call it what they want, I know the truth hurts them

Old 04-10-2008, 05:01 PM

493 posts, read 637,101 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by BreaOC View Post
Yes, Escape is correct, he lives in Arkansas. Whitechocolate, you need to calm down so you can focus on your apparent take over of Los Angeles... //www.city-data.com/forum/los-a...-proper-2.html (speaking of ignorant )
I stand corrected about junkman...

//www.city-data.com/forum/san-diego/301849-case-you-wonder-why-i-want.html#post3412511
speaking of flammage...are you listening to clay aiken my friend?

Old 04-10-2008, 05:14 PM

493 posts, read 637,101 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Caliguy2007 View Post
Honestly,I don't care if others don't like L.A or have something negative to say about L.A,because that's their opinion,but I used to live there and continue to visit the area and always had a Wonderful Time and Positive Experience

L.A will always remain a "World Class City" no matter what the Bashers say...It's absolutely astonishing to think that this city was once just a small town/village,but has now become the 2nd Largest City with the 2nd Largest Economy in the Country....That's a Huge Accomplishment in a relatively short period of time.

L.A also has an Enormous Variety of Things to See and Do,and I also enjoy seeing the Diversity of People that live there.

L.A is a Wonderful and Exciting Place,but when people just continue to focus their lives on the problems,then they will never get to enjoy what L.A offers.

I Love L.A !
Agreed,
even though the illegals compose a pest that needs to be dealt with...LA has much to offer...it is a beautiful city and appears on paper to be all that dangerous compared to other metropolises of its size...dallas is supposed to be way more dangerous and I have never felt unsafe...I don't go into the ghetto and wave around my bling though...LA Rules...the end...

Last edited by whitechocolate86; 04-10-2008 at 05:32 PM..

Old 04-10-2008, 05:42 PM

489 posts, read 1,914,653 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by whitechocolate86 View Post
I stand corrected about junkman...

//www.city-data.com/forum/san-diego/301849-case-you-wonder-why-i-want.html#post3412511
speaking of flammage...are you listening to clay aiken my friend?
So how does me pointing out a pointless post that you made make me a Clay Aiken fan? And, while your at it, please do explain the way you are using the word "flammage"...

Old 04-10-2008, 05:45 PM

6,588 posts, read 17,549,639 times
This thread has been closed, because it is going nowhere quickly. Thank you, everyone, for contributing.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Settings
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2020 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > California > Los Angeles