Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > California > Los Angeles
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 04-18-2019, 02:15 PM

427 posts, read 368,199 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nerdlords View Post
Clearly you aren't a landlord. If so you would know about fair housing laws.
Ugh. What your missing the point of, is how I dont care about fairness
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 04-18-2019, 03:29 PM

21,738 posts, read 16,356,570 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by MuscleCar View Post
I absolutely drive extremely fast whenever I can. The freeway is full of Chargers, Camaros, AMG's, etc. I do what I want
You still haven’t answered the question. The readers can see what kind of person you are, jesus follower who does what he wants recklessly and arrogantly dismissive of others’ needs and safety ... but the question is, again: are there laws about that, or not? The question isn’t whether you flaunt the laws while you claim to follow jesus.

And I’m curious to hear from you as to ‘What Would Jesus Do’ if he drove a muscle car?

Quote:
Ugh. What your missing the point of, is how I dont care about fairness
Nobody’s missing any point about you MuscleCar ... you paint a very clear picture.

Old 04-18-2019, 06:26 PM

Quote:
Nobody’s missing any point about you MuscleCar ... you paint a very clear picture.
A true American? I grew up in the Midwest, with a military family, and I know exactly what a real American is. It's not some liberal whackjobs that exploit an area with good weather. It's not people that move to this country and want to change everything. And its certainly not you.

Old 04-18-2019, 06:35 PM

Quote:
A true American? I grew up in the Midwest, with a military family, and I know exactly what a real American is. It's not some liberal whackjobs that exploit an area with good weather. It's not people that move to this country and want to change everything. And its certainly not you.
Funny.

I also grew up in the midwest (St. Paul Minnesota - rah).

I am named after an uncle who died as a Marine lieutenant in a beach assault of the south Pacific WWII.

Another uncle was shot down over Germany and a POW.

I am retired military, Vietnam combat veteran.

And I am not a Democrat.

You served in the military yourself?

Old 04-18-2019, 06:40 PM

3,049 posts, read 4,547,538 times
Quote:
LOL... are you even 25 yet?

Between that and your “muscle car” comment, I’m really questioning it

Old 04-18-2019, 06:50 PM

Quote:
Now that we have our personal introductions handled ... are you going to answer my questions? Or not?

Old 04-18-2019, 07:13 PM

603 posts, read 443,152 times
Might have a option for your sister... sent a DM

Old 04-19-2019, 06:40 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nerdlords View Post
It doesn't matter if you care or not. If you violate it you will be fined 16,000 on a first offense, 65,000 on a second offense and punitive damages following that.
I see your fear of fines is really working well

https://www.latimes.com/opinion/edit...419-story.html

Old 04-19-2019, 06:43 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tulemutt View Post
Likely.

That said, would you like to dispute that all societies have, and always have had, these thingamajiggers called “laws”? And that, quite literally, in fact, “laws” “legislate” “freedoms”?

I welcome your disagreements with me on all points I prove as fact ... which repeatedly demonstrate the realities and validities of your opinions.
Laws only hamper freedom. All they do is tell me what I'm not supposed to do, and risk picking my pocket (fines)

Old 04-19-2019, 09:33 AM

Quote:
Laws only hamper freedom. All they do is tell me what I'm not supposed to do, and risk picking my pocket (fines)
Yes. We agree. Laws hamper your freedom to drive at any speed you want endangering others ... hamper your freedom to kill people who irritate you ... hamper you from littering and polluting ... hamper you from discriminating based on race and religion and ideologies ... etc.

But, again, you fail to answer my question. Of course.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Settings
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2020 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > California > Los Angeles
View detailed profiles of: