Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > California > Los Angeles
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 04-02-2020, 02:51 PM

21,735 posts, read 16,341,054 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by ElDiabloJoe View Post
I've been trying to find all the hot ladies that call me over to do construction work. I go over there with great anticipation after hearing a soft, sweet, sexy voice on the phone call me up for my services.

When the door opens, I get this cat lady, or fat old teacher, or some crazy divorceé who already has a ton of baggage and every other guy(s) she was previously married to ran out of patience with her nuttiness.

If I'm going to come over and do some handiwork or construction for a single woman, and you're not going to offer me any personal fun adult time in trade or as a bonus, at least be hot and in a bikini or sundress so I can have some eye candy.

Anyhow, been wondering this for awhile, I guess I'll go back to watching Ozark.
Difference between you and the OP is you’re a guy which makes you a ‘chauvinist pig’, while Miss Pip gets to be a ‘hot babe’, right?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 04-03-2020, 08:48 AM

585 posts, read 634,796 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tulemutt View Post
Difference between you and the OP is you’re a guy which makes you a ‘chauvinist pig’, while Miss Pip gets to be a ‘hot babe’, right?
I'm not offended, I'm old-school. I'm only offended if you call me a snitch or a coward - and mean it.

Just pointing out the double-standard. Imagine if I posted what I posted but not as a reply. I woulda been crucified, excoriated, and maybe even doxxed.

Old 04-03-2020, 08:56 AM

Quote:
I'm not offended, I'm old-school. I'm only offended if you call me a snitch or a coward - and mean it.

Just pointing out the double-standard. Imagine if I posted what I posted but not as a reply. I woulda been crucified, excoriated, and maybe even doxxed.
Oh I got your message as intended, Joe. And agreed. My response was made in good humor.

Old 04-03-2020, 09:06 AM

5,003 posts, read 5,979,299 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by jacktravern View Post
OP, how hot are you? Small waist? Selma Hayek curves? Post a pic
Oops. I guess that I don't pay attention. I was under the impression that Miss Pip was a black male.

Old 04-03-2020, 12:49 PM

1,253 posts, read 2,945,311 times
Quote:

Yeah you're kind of right but if a woman wrote what you wrote she would have been called a s**** or a w**** because you took it further with "offer me any personal fun adult time in trade" hahaha.

Old 04-03-2020, 12:50 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by 2Easy View Post
Oops. I guess that I don't pay attention. I was under the impression that Miss Pip was a black male.
Why would be Miss Pip be a black male?

Old 04-03-2020, 12:57 PM

102,210 posts, read 107,859,557 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Miss Pip View Post
Ohhhhhh I offended thee. Ye must fit the description.

You're looking for sex trade on the job? Goodness. My post was only about eye candy and good quality construction.
lol. That's what I thought; way to escalate, dude! (Ew)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Miss Pip;
A fat old teacher? I thought teachers didn't make enough to own homes hence all those strikes.
They do, if they married a guy with his own home. You know--hypergamy, and all that

Old 04-03-2020, 01:07 PM

Quote:
Yeah you're kind of right but if a woman wrote what you wrote she would have been called a s**** or a w**** because you took it further with "offer me any personal fun adult time in trade" hahaha.
Well anyway MissPip, just speaking for myself, I hope you have all the kinda fun, adult or otherwise, you can squeeze into a day

Old 04-03-2020, 09:04 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tulemutt View Post
Well anyway MissPip, just speaking for myself, I hope you have all the kinda fun, adult or otherwise, you can squeeze into a day
Huh? Nowhere did I mention having adult fun. This guy here did, send those hopes to him

Quote:
I've been trying to find all the hot ladies that call me over to do construction work. I go over there with great anticipation after hearing a soft, sweet, sexy voice on the phone call me up for my services.

When the door opens, I get this cat lady, or fat old teacher, or some crazy divorceé who already has a ton of baggage and every other guy(s) she was previously married to ran out of patience with her nuttiness.

If I'm going to come over and do some handiwork or construction for a single woman, and you're not going to offer me any personal fun adult time in trade or as a bonus, at least be hot and in a bikini or sundress so I can have some eye candy.

Anyhow, been wondering this for awhile, I guess I'll go back to watching Ozark.

Old 04-03-2020, 09:26 PM

Quote:
Huh? Nowhere did I mention having adult fun. This guy here did, send those hopes to him
I didn’t say you did (say anything about adult fun). I just wished you a fun day. Any kind of fun. What ever kind you want.

Whether you are a black guy, or not.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Settings
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2020 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > California > Los Angeles