Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > California > Los Angeles
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 04-03-2020, 11:01 PM

5,003 posts, read 5,973,386 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Miss Pip View Post
Why would be Miss Pip be a black male?
Why not? It's just a username.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 04-03-2020, 11:37 PM

1,253 posts, read 2,944,250 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by 2Easy View Post
Why not? It's just a username.
No the question is why? and why black?

Old 04-03-2020, 11:41 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tulemutt View Post

I didn’t say you did (say anything about adult fun). I just wished you a fun day. Any kind of fun. What ever kind you want.

Whether you are a black guy, or not.
This "black guy" talk is so random it's funny. What's the connection? Do black guys complain a lot about out of shape construction workers/poor quality construction?

Old 04-04-2020, 11:14 AM

5,003 posts, read 5,973,386 times
Quote:
No the question is why? and why black?
I don't know. I didn't mean to offend, but that was the picture that developed in my head based on what little I have read of your posts. Is that unusual? Do most people assume that posts were written by asexual people of no particular race or age?

Old 04-04-2020, 05:37 PM

10 posts, read 5,063 times
Quote:
This quarantine has me thinking about the most random stuff, actually that's not true. I've been thinking about this for a while now. I was just trying to find a good excuse to explain my randomness.

Where are the good/hot construction workers? I notice this every time I travel and come back to LA and see so many workers that are out of shape. I’ve only had 2 hot workers at my house, I think one was from Brazil and the other was from Thousand Oaks. They had great respect for all my workout equipment.

Most of these workers don’t even do a great job and I don’t get any eye candy to somewhat make up for it. If there's no eye candy at least do a great job but no it's just all bad. Hardly anyone is passionate about construction and is well trained. I think because a lot of these guys are out of shape, they tend to move slower. I've had workers that I thought were fast but it's only because they were cutting corners. I’ve worked with all sorts, those Israeli owned companies in the Valley to independent workers throughout LA. Same crap.

Anyway that is all. Back to watching Ozark, great show by the way. I highly recommend.
Not all of them are in their 20's. As far as Israeli Construction Workers, I have yet to see one in my life. I would be very shocked to meet an Israeli construction worker. Especially in the fantasy you created. Seems to me you are seeing things in the form of the way a guy see's women. Sadly not everyone can stay in their 20s though, it would be nice if we all could though.

Old 04-05-2020, 04:15 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by ScottineVoyager154 View Post
Not all of them are in their 20's. As far as Israeli Construction Workers, I have yet to see one in my life. I would be very shocked to meet an Israeli construction worker. Especially in the fantasy you created. Seems to me you are seeing things in the form of the way a guy see's women. Sadly not everyone can stay in their 20s though, it would be nice if we all could though.
30s and 40s are still good ages. The Israeli owned companies in the Valley don't have Israeli construction workers, they tend to hire Latinos and all the bullcrap project managers are Israeli and other.

Old 04-05-2020, 04:21 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by 2Easy View Post
I don't know. I didn't mean to offend, but that was the picture that developed in my head based on what little I have read of your posts. Is that unusual? Do most people assume that posts were written by asexual people of no particular race or age?
I'm not offended, I was trying to understand why a black male? That's why I asked is this something that black men usually talk about? Out of shape workers and poor construction work? I couldn't understand the connection.

I don't know what most people assume, it's not a conversation I've had before because most people I know don't use forums as much, including me (hence my delayed responses). We're mostly on IG and FB.

Race, age and sexual orientation isn't something I always think about when I read peoples posts, I guess it depends on the topic. Sometimes I may get a strong incel vibe.

Old 04-05-2020, 05:04 PM

25 posts, read 25,483 times
Quote:
I'm not offended, I was trying to understand why a black male? That's why I asked is this something that black men usually talk about? Out of shape workers and poor construction work? I couldn't understand the connection.

I don't know what most people assume, it's not a conversation I've had before because most people I know don't use forums as much, including me (hence my delayed responses). We're mostly on IG and FB.

Race, age and sexual orientation isn't something I always think about when I read peoples posts, I guess it depends on the topic. Sometimes I may get a strong incel vibe.
Most people don't even use FB anymore either. Haha

Old 04-05-2020, 05:38 PM

4,629 posts, read 3,391,398 times
The OP should try to day laborer route. They are likely in need of work now and she could inspect them personally ahead of time and pick the piece of eye candy she is looking for.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Settings
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2020 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > California > Los Angeles