U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Covid-19 Information Page
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > California > Los Angeles
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 05-25-2020, 02:49 PM

3,818 posts, read 2,064,572 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by seain dublin View Post
SMDH, what are you are you screeching about now?

This thread really got derailed fast, really fast. Not surprised, but what happened to talking about Eric Garcetti? Haven't been to this thread in a couple of days, I thought this thread was about him and the residents of Los Angeles?

Who are you to dictate to people where they should pray or not pray? I'm not even religious but I am not telling people and NEITHER are you where they can and cannot pray. So Trump, Newsom, Garcetti good bad or indifferent because with so much going on for people these days it gets old. Extreme left wing and extreme left wing views have now gotten this country add in the ignorance of lot of Americans well not good. Well even those three don't have that kind of control over people, but you think you do? Because you don't like it?

Just because you're an old woman over 70 doesn't mean you get a pass on how you respond to people, or it is now OK because I have been on the planet longer than the majority of the regular poster on the CA boards I get a pass on being civil and mocking people, well Leslie Van Houten and Patrica Krenwinkle are also women over 70 who reside in CA....so.

Stay in your house if you are so afraid and that is YOUR RIGHT. Let's face it you are anyway. You do that as long as YOU want.

You choose to do that fine, you don't dictate to others.

Just a suggestion, not an ORDER. Perhaps step away from the news, too much of it and especially now isn't good for anyone.
LMAO...you consistently bring up age when addressing other posters. You did it to me when you thought I was considerably younger than I actually am.

Suffice it to say...when you don't have a cogent argument...just attack the messenger. You aren't fooling anyone.

Last edited by Astral_Weeks; 05-25-2020 at 02:58 PM..

Old 05-25-2020, 07:02 PM

17,804 posts, read 21,962,358 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Astral_Weeks View Post
LMAO...you consistently bring up age when addressing other posters. You did it to me when you thought I was considerably younger than I actually am.

Suffice it to say...when you don't have a cogent argument...just attack the messenger. You aren't fooling anyone.
Nice try but you failed

I don't do that and you know it. I asked you one time and said if memory serves me right you're a LA native and you're in your 30s, and you said you were and LA native born in 69, so I got I that part wrong, must the firs time that ever happened.

As far as that poster, yes I did bring up age. Because she chooses to stay in her house and posted and is asking posters if she should to go to the dentist yet, look if she choose to live that is her right, but she has no right to dictate what other people should be doing, and she is rude to boot. You don't get a pass just because your older, yes people should respect elderly, but you don't get a pass.

Consistently:in every case or on every case

So how is that even true? It isn't.

BTW, you do understand topic of what topic of the thread was and it got highjacked? But hey you think a woman with no real medical background is a so qualified to be making decisions she hadn't the authority so, and caused quite the backlash.

BTW do you know what her annual salary is? $465, 411.

For a person who doesn't even have a medical background, making decisions that legally weren't allowed to make, caused such an outcry when the 3 month extension was announced, that they had to do damage control and the old misspoke.

Because you went after me on that thread as well. All I stated what her background is.

If you think that salary is deserving for who is in it, not impressive qualifications by any means, caused quite an outcry to an already stressed residents.

You wouldn't find too many Angelinos who would agree with you

I am very proud of our citizens, people like to bash LA, bash CA some who have never been here. But people are stressed out. But people can only take so much when they're worried about their kids, paying bills, I won't speak for you but I am sure you see this as well.

I had the opportunity and the privilege of meeting the late Tom Bradley, I won't even go there in regards to what we have now.

Old 05-25-2020, 08:18 PM

17,804 posts, read 21,962,358 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tulemutt View Post
Speaking of Jesus: you need to start proofreading your stuff before you post. Just saying, that’s what Jesus would do.
Thanks, Jesus says hello. He said you and him were in 10th grade math class together.

Old 05-25-2020, 08:21 PM

41,342 posts, read 16,114,865 times
Thread closed pending review by assigned moderator.
Moderator of Canada (and sub-fora), Illinois (and sub-fora), Indiana (and sub-fora), Automotive, Caregiving, Community Chat, Fashion & Beauty, Hair Care, Games/Trivia, History, Nature, Psychology, Travel, Work & Employment, Writing.

Old 05-25-2020, 11:21 PM

13,544 posts, read 25,695,134 times
Leaving it closed.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Settings
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2020 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > California > Los Angeles
Follow City-Data.com founder on our Forum or