U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Covid-19 Information Page
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > California > Los Angeles
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Search Forums  (Advanced)
View Poll Results: Beverly Hills v. West Hollywood, which place is better out of these for affluent?
Beverly Hills 1 50.00%
West Hollywood 1 50.00%
Voters: 2. You may not vote on this poll

Reply Start New Thread
 
Old 06-01-2020, 01:59 AM
 
Location: NNV
2,438 posts, read 1,525,206 times
Reputation: 4734

Advertisements

Alturas.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

 
Old 06-01-2020, 03:38 AM
 
Location: West Los Angeles
11,401 posts, read 10,934,294 times
Reputation: 11610
Quote:
Originally Posted by Vic Romano View Post
Alturas.
That Star Trek planet?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 06-01-2020, 06:25 AM
 
509 posts, read 260,909 times
Reputation: 1316
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ryan Jacob View Post
What is Demographics of Women in West Hollywood?
All races, but primarily you will find they carry a little extra weight down below ;-)
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 06-01-2020, 07:13 AM
 
41 posts, read 9,002 times
Reputation: 15
Quote:
Originally Posted by ElDiabloJoe View Post
All races, but primarily you will find they carry a little extra weight down below ;-)
(1) So Downtown LA is better than West Hollywood in terms of beautiful Women?
(2) Downtown LA is pretty much Business only?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 06-01-2020, 07:46 AM
 
Location: Los Angeles
3,814 posts, read 2,064,572 times
Reputation: 4626
^The posters are all being sarcastic in their replies.

There is virtually no flat land left for building mansions....as LA is largely a built out city. You are better off buying a mansion in an existing neighborhood. Try: Hancock Park, Holmby Hills, the flat areas of Beverly Hills, etc.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 06-01-2020, 08:14 AM
 
41 posts, read 9,002 times
Reputation: 15
Quote:
Originally Posted by Astral_Weeks View Post
^The posters are all being sarcastic in their replies.

There is virtually no flat land left for building mansions....as LA is largely a built out city. You are better off buying a mansion in an existing neighborhood. Try: Hancock Park, Holmby Hills, the flat areas of Beverly Hills, etc.
I don't like hills dude.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 06-01-2020, 08:18 AM
 
Location: Los Angeles
3,814 posts, read 2,064,572 times
Reputation: 4626
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ryan Jacob View Post
I don't like hills dude.
And I don't like trolls, dude.

Holmby Hills is mostly flat despite the name. It is where Hugh Hefner had the Playboy Mansion.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 06-01-2020, 08:41 AM
 
41 posts, read 9,002 times
Reputation: 15
Quote:
Originally Posted by Astral_Weeks View Post
And I don't like trolls, dude.

Holmby Hills is mostly flat despite the name. It is where Hugh Hefner had the Playboy Mansion.
(1) Is it better than West Hollywood?
(2) Are there beautiful Blondes and Models nearby?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 06-01-2020, 08:50 AM
 
958 posts, read 247,880 times
Reputation: 2827
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ryan Jacob View Post
(1) Is it better than West Hollywood?
(2) Are there beautiful Blondes and Models nearby?
Oh absolutely. They came from their ancestral land of Holmby which is known for tall blondes who like creeps.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 06-01-2020, 08:53 AM
 
41 posts, read 9,002 times
Reputation: 15
Quote:
Originally Posted by KemBro71 View Post
Oh absolutely. They came from their ancestral land of Holmby which is known for tall blondes who like creeps.
You're the sarcastic Guy who said:
Quote:
Originally Posted by KemBro71 View Post
Yes, the women are blonde and hot!
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.


Reply

Quick Reply
Message:


Settings
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2020 data
Loading data...

123
Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > California > Los Angeles
Follow City-Data.com founder on our Forum or

All times are GMT -6.

© 2005-2020, Advameg, Inc. · Please obey Forum Rules · Terms of Use and Privacy Policy · Bug Bounty

City-Data.com - Contact Us - Archive 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22, 23, 24, 25, 26, 27, 28, 29, 30, 31, 32, 33, 34, 35, 36, 37 - Top