Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > California > Los Angeles
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 07-29-2008, 01:54 PM

3,722 posts, read 4,307,580 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by katenik View Post
if you think i SHOULD KNOW where you are posting from, you severely overestimate your importance in the world at large. now you just sound like you're on crack.
Looky here looky here chickadee, since this is a global website with people from all over the world participating, I never fail to miss where their location is especially if they choose to include it in their profile. In my case it's right up there in the right hand corner of every post. See it's that simple. You're just all over the place aintcha?

I figured you were "bright" enough to realise (yes over here it's spelled with an s and not a z, lest you try correcting me again) 10 am was way too early for dinner you would have noticed my location. Of course you just feel bad cause I made you look stupid. huh?

Last edited by Raggy dee Ann; 07-29-2008 at 02:16 PM..

Old 07-29-2008, 02:11 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by soho111 View Post
London?

What? London is a far better/finer/global city than Los Angeles.
Again I left out a word...should have said parts of London. London is a cool city, but we too have our problems.

Old 07-29-2008, 02:36 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by breeze823 View Post
I'm pretty confident in saying that I don't think you have seen more of MY country than I have. You come across as pretty condenscending (or maybe it's just the alcohol) so I'm through conversing with you for now.
Oh boy, what's wrong with you wemin? You just get your panties all bunched up for no reason. I don't think I come across as condenscending, may be sarcastic or caustic atimes, but never condescending. I'm hurt by your allegation! Listen I'm not going to get into a p issing contest about who's seen more of the US... I couldn't give a flying rats tush. Wow crack and alcohol and all this from people who can't figure out time zones.

Old 07-29-2008, 03:02 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by CESpeed View Post
You need to get a grip and get one quick. You have no right to tell anyone who actually LIVES in LA anything about it. ESPECIALLY someone who grew here and has lived here over thrity years. You really sound like an uneducated ignoramus.
Now now, don't be talking to me like that. uneducated ignoramus? The nerve . You know, seems to me I often have to tell some y'all Americans a thing or two about your own country. Like my friend who was born and raised in Michigan (lives in Burbank) but still was amazed that a friend of mine I had been talking to on the phone while he was still in Park City Utah 3 hours before, had alread landed at Burbank Airport. I had to explain to the girl that Utah was right next to Nevada...Just to give her an idea.

Wow and another one with a complex she felt the need to actually cuss me...says a lot about you girlie

Old 07-29-2008, 03:13 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by JTGJR View Post
I'll go back for a grammar brush-up with Raggy then. I assumed that since you didn't say "parts" of LA as in "parts of San Diego" you were referring to the entire metro area.

Raggy dee Ann posted a positive thread about LA. You don't like LA so decided put it down. She begged to differ in your opinion so you took it to a personal level. And SHE's being condescending? I have many friends from Europe who have visited far more places in the US than I have. And I'm pretty well traveled.

These Love/Hate LA threads are really becoming tiresome.
Hey, I'm used to it. I know their type. A more erudite and well travelled person would debate and differ with you, not resort to calling names. I also find love/hate LA threads tiresome and have never really participated in any nor do I read them.

Old 07-29-2008, 05:24 PM

2,589 posts, read 8,635,999 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Raggy dee Ann View Post
Looky here looky here chickadee, since this is a global website with people from all over the world participating, I never fail to miss where their location is especially if they choose to include it in their profile. In my case it's right up there in the right hand corner of every post. See it's that simple. You're just all over the place aintcha?

I figured you were "bright" enough to realise (yes over here it's spelled with an s and not a z, lest you try correcting me again) 10 am was way too early for dinner you would have noticed my location. Of course you just feel bad cause I made you look stupid. huh?
actually, it's this simple: you're an arse! no, i didn't notice where you were posting from, and was giving you a lighthearted ribbing about imbibing early in the day. instead of taking my remark in that spirit, you chose to be snotty and condescending. well, you get what you give! and don't get it twisted: i'm not the one who's looking stupid here!

Last edited by katenik; 07-29-2008 at 05:41 PM..

Old 07-29-2008, 05:40 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by katenik View Post
actually, it's this simple: you're an arse! no, i didn't notice where you were posting from, and was giving you a lighthearted ribbing about imbibing early in the day. instead of taking my remark in that spirit, you chose to be snotty and condescending. well, you get what you give! and don't get it twisted: i'm not the one who's looking stupid here!
Now all that's left for you to do is to find the dunces cap and go stand in a corner. Yeah, light hearted ribbing my a$$. You and your little gang were particulary nasty, don't go back peddling.

Old 07-29-2008, 05:53 PM

2,589 posts, read 8,635,999 times
Quote:
Now all that's left for you to do is to find the dunces cap and go stand in a corner. Yeah, light hearted ribbing my a$$. You and your little gang were particulary nasty, don't go back peddling.
what little gang? paranoid much, or just tippling again? go back and read my first post about your "early" dinner. if the part where i jokingly said i wanted some of what you were drinking went over your head, the big grin i included at the end should have given you a clue. who's stupid, again?

Old 07-29-2008, 06:30 PM

2,735 posts, read 6,733,397 times
Quote:
Oh boy, what's wrong with you wemin? You just get your panties all bunched up for no reason. I don't think I come across as condenscending, may be sarcastic or caustic atimes, but never condescending. I'm hurt by your allegation! Listen I'm not going to get into a p issing contest about who's seen more of the US... I couldn't give a flying rats tush. Wow crack and alcohol and all this from people who can't figure out time zones.

Hee hee, well I am sorry for calling you "condenscending" maybe I just don't "get you" yet

Old 07-29-2008, 07:09 PM

1,786 posts, read 6,897,553 times
In the time that I've been posting on this forum, I have NEVER seen so many misunderstood, misinterpreted, misrepresented comments in any single thread.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Settings
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2020 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > California > Los Angeles