Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > California > Los Angeles
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 07-17-2008, 10:18 PM

1 posts, read 11,408 times

Advertisements

I grew up in Glendale. My Parents and grandparents grew up in Glendale. Then, the Armenians came and ruined everything. They are horrible people. They are rude and aggressive. They ALL drive Mercedes and wear gold watches (that's supposed to be impressive?). Basically, they're all just a bunch of talking monkeys that don't belong here. I prefer Turkish people of this. God Bless America (What's left of it)
Quick reply to this message

Old 07-18-2008, 12:16 AM

514 posts, read 1,434,646 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by americanman2 View Post
I grew up in Glendale. My Parents and grandparents grew up in Glendale. Then, the Armenians came and ruined everything. They are horrible people. They are rude and aggressive. They ALL drive Mercedes and wear gold watches (that's supposed to be impressive?). Basically, they're all just a bunch of talking monkeys that don't belong here. I prefer Turkish people of this. God Bless America (What's left of it)
Dont forget they have very bad body odor .Im sure you remember how most of glendale was asian.Not any more,they move to La Crescenta and now leaving there as well

Old 07-20-2008, 03:57 PM

938 posts, read 4,080,917 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by nickdahammer View Post
'Outside races'...?!?? Caucasians treating non-Caucasians badly? Exactly who is getting mistreated?
Armenians vs. everyone else.

Except the whites who they admire.

Old 07-21-2008, 04:32 PM
B13

1 posts, read 11,337 times
I live in Glendale and i can say just one thing.... Stay out of here!!!
Most of the teens in here are "wannabe" gangsters, they start some crappy fights at school "maybe to show off".... They drive expensive cars (BMW, Mercedes, Bentley....) and then they start crying about their apartment rent!!!! most of them buy those cars because they are jealous of their neighbors and friends!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Old 07-22-2008, 05:22 PM

355 posts, read 1,474,563 times
HAHAHA, you forgot to mention that the vast majority of those "flashy" and "expensive" cars are salvage title, i.e. they were WRECKED and these guys bought them and fixed them up cheap.

And of course, the ones that do lease/buy new do it via their fraud and other crimes - insurance fraud of all kinds (staged accidents, false business and home insurance claims, fake medical claims), tax fraud, faked injuries and damage to get settlements.

Old 08-18-2008, 05:20 PM

1 posts, read 11,140 times
Default To all "OFFENDED" "NON-ARMENIANS"

This is a reply to the person who feels so out of place in his own country/city. He claims to be born in Glendale and hates the fact that Armenians have taken over Glendale. For one, my AMERICAN friend, you and your family got off the boat and took over this COUNTRY stealing it from the Mexicans and NATIVE Americans. So, shut the hell up and go back to where ever your great grandfathers were kicked out of since they were bunch of pirots.

Now for the Asian lady who think Armenians stink, Lady, stop using Garlic so much cause I can smell you all the way down here already behind the computer in Thousand Oaks.

For all you folks who think Armenians have done a bad dead in Glendale, look around you?!?! I grew up in Chicago and moved to Glendale in 1988. There was not even a tall building (except the Security Pacific Bld)!! Now, do you realize that they have dumped all their money in your community? They have build up your community and in return, the White Beverly Hills mil. goes and builds FruityVille or what is that place called,? Americana? where idiots like the first guy hang out, with gang tatoos, hookers and fruity **** hang out.... So, my suggestion to the garlic lovers and the idiot who was crying about his mom and dad being kicked out of Glendale because they could not live with the Armenians, GREAT, move out!!!

Old 08-18-2008, 06:10 PM

1,203 posts, read 4,404,824 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by GlendaleMan View Post
This is a reply to the person who feels so out of place in his own country/city. He claims to be born in Glendale and hates the fact that Armenians have taken over Glendale. For one, my AMERICAN friend, you and your family got off the boat and took over this COUNTRY stealing it from the Mexicans and NATIVE Americans. So, shut the hell up and go back to where ever your great grandfathers were kicked out of since they were bunch of pirots.

Now for the Asian lady who think Armenians stink, Lady, stop using Garlic so much cause I can smell you all the way down here already behind the computer in Thousand Oaks.

For all you folks who think Armenians have done a bad dead in Glendale, look around you?!?! I grew up in Chicago and moved to Glendale in 1988. There was not even a tall building (except the Security Pacific Bld)!! Now, do you realize that they have dumped all their money in your community? They have build up your community and in return, the White Beverly Hills mil. goes and builds FruityVille or what is that place called,? Americana? where idiots like the first guy hang out, with gang tatoos, hookers and fruity **** hang out.... So, my suggestion to the garlic lovers and the idiot who was crying about his mom and dad being kicked out of Glendale because they could not live with the Armenians, GREAT, move out!!!
Excellent post.

Old 08-18-2008, 06:19 PM

3,172 posts, read 6,734,543 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by James T View Post
That's sad. In just a few years there will be no place at all left in CA for regular Americans.
regular Americans?

Old 08-19-2008, 02:12 AM

59 posts, read 194,721 times
If you are not Armenian I would not live there. They have created their own sub-culture and if you are not one of them you basically get treated like dirt! Not trying to be mean, but I call it how I see it!

Old 08-19-2008, 02:18 AM

59 posts, read 194,721 times
This is a pretty accurate description of what you will get if you move to "GLENDALE!"

YouTube - Armenian Pride- Brow Down - Glendale California
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Settings
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2020 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > California > Los Angeles