Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > California > Los Angeles
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 09-24-2008, 12:47 PM

12,974 posts, read 33,958,318 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr_Smith89 View Post
No Im 19 And i Will be 20 When I Move To LA

Im Soory If i Came Off Disrespectful Or Anything i Just Wanna Know As Much About LA Because I Have Never Been And Don't Wanna Make My Move To LA A bad Choice
No disrespect at all.

Lot of single women in LA with children. Would you be interested in dating a woman with kids or who wants kids rather soon?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 09-24-2008, 03:01 PM

17,440 posts, read 28,602,920 times
Talking about the positive aspects of women in L.A. is much like talking about the positive aspects of street gangs in L.A. I.e. there's nothing positive to say, just that some are worse than others....

Now, if one is super-wealthy or in a position of power, then everything changes. But for the ordinary hetero male L.A. is a nightmare.

Old 09-24-2008, 03:23 PM

236 posts, read 789,355 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by majoun View Post
But for the ordinary hetero male L.A. is a nightmare.
Many women would replace "male" with "female" and say the exact same thing.

A very sweeping judgement (on either side) unless you claim to have met each of the millions of women (or men) living in Metro LA...

Old 09-24-2008, 03:33 PM

17,440 posts, read 28,602,920 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by lesallimc View Post
Many women would replace "male" with "female" and say the exact same thing.
Maybe because women in L.A. have such screwed up priorities? Or perhaps because male-female relations in L.A. make ethnic relations in L.A. look perfect by comparison?

OTOH, if you're a gay man, than L.A. is probably the best city in the US - better than S.F. and perhaps even better than N.Y. But we're talking about hetero men such as myself.

Quote:
A very sweeping judgement (on either side) unless you claim to have met each of the millions of women (or men) living in Metro LA...
I reiterate that talking about positive aspects of women in L.A. is like talking about positive aspects of gangs in L.A. Some are worse than others, but L.A.'s females are amongst the most prominent of the city's negative aspects.

Old 09-24-2008, 03:48 PM

236 posts, read 789,355 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by majoun View Post
Maybe because women in L.A. have such screwed up priorities? Or perhaps because male-female relations in L.A. make ethnic relations in L.A. look perfect by comparison?

OTOH, if you're a gay man, than L.A. is probably the best city in the US - better than S.F. and perhaps even better than N.Y. But we're talking about hetero men such as myself.

I reiterate that talking about positive aspects of women in L.A. is like talking about positive aspects of gangs in L.A. Some are worse than others, but L.A.'s females are amongst the most prominent of the city's negative aspects.
Are you single? You seem so loveable....

Old 09-24-2008, 08:42 PM

143 posts, read 413,884 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by DaBeez View Post
No disrespect at all.

Lot of single women in LA with children. Would you be interested in dating a woman with kids or who wants kids rather soon?

Ummm A Women With Kid's Maybe But A Women That want's Kid's Very Soon I'm Fine With That Love Kid's And Can't Wait To Have Some...LOL

Old 09-25-2008, 07:35 AM

2,497 posts, read 7,477,915 times
People are people, woman are woman. But you gotta remember that alot of people go to LA looking for fortune and fame, with that being said many of those people naturally tend to be self centered therefor they may ignore you. Not ALL of them, but many of them. That's my own opinion on why people seem more snobby in LA.

Old 09-25-2008, 02:45 PM

5,835 posts, read 5,203,428 times
Quote:
I Hear Good And Bad Things About them What Are You All's Intake About them...

How Do They Act In....
HArd To Attract...Stuck Up you Know thing's Like That
It depends on what kind of person you are and what you attract. If you are intelligent you will most likely attract intelligent people. If you are superficial and look it you will attract the same. Los Angeles is too large of a territory to makes generalizations about it's women.
I hope your main priority in your future home is not based on what the women are like

Old 09-25-2008, 10:29 PM

143 posts, read 413,884 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by puffle View Post
It depends on what kind of person you are and what you attract. If you are intelligent you will most likely attract intelligent people. If you are superficial and look it you will attract the same. Los Angeles is too large of a territory to makes generalizations about it's women.
I hope your main priority in your future home is not based on what the women are like

Oh No That's Not What Im Basing It On...It's Just I'm Going To Be Single Coming To LA and Just Wanna See What I Have To Look Forward 2..LOL

Thanks For The Advice...I Like Wat You said About Intelligence Attracted Intelligence...I Hope To Find A Smart Beautiful Girl Who's Main Goal's Not My Money

Old 09-26-2008, 12:12 AM

1,069 posts, read 3,272,213 times
Quote:
Oh No That's Not What Im Basing It On...It's Just I'm Going To Be Single Coming To LA and Just Wanna See What I Have To Look Forward 2..LOL

Thanks For The Advice...I Like Wat You said About Intelligence Attracted Intelligence...I Hope To Find A Smart Beautiful Girl Who's Main Goal's Not My Money
Dream on Brother!!
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Settings
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2020 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > California > Los Angeles