Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > California > Los Angeles
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 02-25-2007, 02:18 AM

2 posts, read 14,928 times

Advertisements

I JUST MOVED HERE FROM NORTH TORRANCE AND WOW! I HEARD MY 1ST SET OF GUNSHOTS 3 DAYS AFTER MOVING IN , AND I WOKE UP AT 3AM TO 28 SHOTS JUST DAYS LATER. THAT'S WHEN I SAID TO MYSELF "IT'S LIKE BEING IN COMPTON AGAIN"

BETWEEN THANKSGIVING AND NEW YEARS 9 PEOPLE WERE SHOT AND AND OUT OF THOSE 3 WERE KILLED....ONE OF THE DEATHS WAS JUST IN THE PAPER TODAY! THEY SAID HE WAS STABBED 80 TIMES AND HIS THROAT SLIT THEN DUMPED OFF ON CARSON ST.

THE WORST PART ABOUT IT IS THAT I JUST MET HIS MOM NOT THAT LONG AGO (2 MONTHS) AND I'VE BEEN TRYING TO HELP HER AS A FRIEND. I GUESS THE POLICE OR ANYONE EVER TOLD HER HOW HE WAS KILLED. SHE WAS AT MY HOUSE WHEN SHE PICKED UP THE DAILY BREEZE AND READ HOW HER SON WAS KILLED FINDING OUT FOR THE FIRST TIME. SHE FELL TO THE FLOOR AND JUST CRIED. THAT SUCKED TO SEE HER FINDING OUT LIKE THAT. AND EVEN WORSE THAN THAT WAS ,THE PART WHERE IT READ THAT THEY ARRESTED HIS FRIENDS (FROM 204) AND THAT HE WAS KILLED FOR NOTHING, HE WAS MISTAKEN FOR SOMEONE ELSE. NOW THAT REALLY SUUUUCKS!

IT'S CALMED DOWN A BIT HERE, BUT EVEN SO I STILL GO OUTSIDE (AT NIGHT TOO) I'VE TALKED TO SOME OF THE OLDER GUYS FROM 204 AND THEY'RE COOL, THEY WORK, TAKE CARE OF THEIR KIDS , AND JUST CHILL.
THE ONLY THING IS THAT THE COPS DON'T WANT TO BELIEVE THAT. INSTEAD THEY GET PULLED OVER , CALL THEM LIARS AND THINK THEY'RE UP TO SOMETHING WHEN THEY REALY AREN'T DOING NOTHIN BUT GOING TO ONE OF THE OTHER GUYS PAD USUALLY FOR SOME CARNE ASADA ON WEEKENDS. AND THAT'S THE TRUTH! I'M THERE SOMETIMES AND I DON'T LIE. BUT JUST WALKING ONE STREET OVER THEY GOT STOPPED 3 TIMES, BY 3 COPS AND THATS WHEN THEY GET
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 02-25-2007, 06:25 AM

989 posts, read 5,926,135 times
You complain about violence.. ..then you complain about cops. Make sense? I bet your "204" friends never wear their pants around their ankles or do they?

Old 02-25-2007, 05:43 PM

1,703 posts, read 6,468,508 times
The 204th Street Gang has a long record of racially motivated attacks. They are clearly involved in "street terrorism," and most are not good natured people. I worked with a Lennox 13 member and a 111st Crip member, they were nice to me, but doesn't mean they were involved in criminal gang in their respectable gang. AI tried to get a former Florencia 13 member a job, he was a nice guy, but was still heavily involved in drugs and unfortunately could not help him.

Don't be fooled 204th street is dangerous, there on the top 10 list in Los Angeles County for most dangerous gangs.

I know your story is not true as well.

Old 02-25-2007, 05:53 PM

2 posts, read 14,928 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by dusesean1986 View Post
The 204th Street Gang has a long record of racially motivated attacks. They are clearly involved in "street terrorism," and most are not good natured people. I worked with a Lennox 13 member and a 111st Crip member, they were nice to me, but doesn't mean they were involved in criminal gang in their respectable gang. AI tried to get a former Florencia 13 member a job, he was a nice guy, but was still heavily involved in drugs and unfortunately could not help him.

Don't be fooled 204th street is dangerous, there on the top 10 list in Los Angeles County for most dangerous gangs.

I know your story is not true as well.
Why would i lie? the girlthat was killed lived on the next block 206th / harvard
the mexican man killed on Dec. 5th lived 7 houses down on 205,
and christopher lived on 204 with his dad,mom and sister.and they are white not mexican

Old 02-26-2007, 06:48 AM

989 posts, read 5,926,135 times
Gang bangers should all be choked repeatedtly, then slaughtered .

Old 05-26-2007, 11:12 AM

1 posts, read 7,298 times
[quote=DABLUYES;778219]I was born and raise in varrio 204ST and have family from there. The reason why 204st is in the news is because Mayor Villaragoza is trying to reach out for the African American community. Be honest does anyone really know why there is racial tention in that area......Well the real reason is that the government started making projects or section A apartments attracting lots of African Americans. African Americans started killing Mexicans just for the fun of it and started to make a crip gang 4 blocks from 204st. Come on now do you really thing a current gang will let a new gang be establish??? Everyone from my family are veteranos and they are fill in with all the latest news.

Old 08-02-2007, 02:07 PM

1 posts, read 7,073 times
i dont understand all this i grew up on 204st i havent set foot on 204 since 2001 ,all the violence started when the blacks tried to start some gang called 208 st crip ,and the that fueld it up , end of story ,what more does anyone have to say ,its became racial because of the media ,cops and residents ,and over the years all the innocent bystanders .and christopher was a mistake ,how? who are you mean djd ? i dont get it ,i say this war wont stop 100 years from now .

Old 09-21-2009, 06:46 PM

1 posts, read 5,828 times
This is really sad I have lived n cali for 29yrs and never heard bout all the problems mexicand and black r having went 2 the schools where these so called race fight happen. Funny how mexican trhink there better than black when there at the bottom of the food chain jus like black cali dnt belong to mexican do black go 2 mezxico try to kill them all no so how the hell r u going to keep ppl frm going thru a hood or shop at market gangs r sooo stupid and played out this is 2009 come the f*ck on. Both r wrong in so many ways. I'm mexican and black and white I. Hate both my sides of who iam cuz of wat iv read my mother is mexican both my parents live n mexico white my black and white father. Funny how the mexican ands black gangs think there bad ass lol lil to the no a arab can come on that black and blow it the f*ck up or fly over and blow the hole state up then wat is 18 st or mex mafia or crips and blood gonna say and do when y'all r all dead there always sum one bader than u and there is wake up fools osama is out there cali is not safe frm him and nither r u gang member

Old 09-21-2009, 08:14 PM

2,497 posts, read 7,479,455 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by newportbeachsmostwanted View Post
Gang bangers should all be choked repeatedtly, then slaughtered .
...before being thrown from a 5 story building only to be impaled by an 18th century black rod iron fence.

Old 12-20-2009, 10:48 PM

1 posts, read 5,421 times
Default Christopher Ash

I knew Chris and here is what the news and cops didn't tell you. He was a member! They killed him because tey thought that he sniched. Whats screwed up is that his sister was dating one of the guys that killed him and stuck by him even after she found out he did. His mom is tweekerbell and his little sister bailed to get the away from that white trash family. Chris himself was a lowlife piece of trash that had already been shot twice for talking crap. I almost beat the living hell out of him myself constantly hitting on my girlfriend. In fact his little sisters boyfrined put him in the hospital, I am surprised he lived that long acting the way he did. It wasn't a sad tragic murder, he was in the gang. He knew what happen to those who talked, he was even a joke to his friends and family. he brought this upon himself.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Settings
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2020 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > California > Los Angeles