Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > California > Los Angeles
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 05-03-2007, 01:52 PM

34 posts, read 227,139 times

Advertisements

Hello

I was wondering if anyone knew anything about this neighborhood? Is it in a safe area, do people with kids live there, etc.?

Here's a link to the homes: http://www.ranchostyle.com/homesale.html - you can see the areas if you click on the homes for sale.

We are visiting LA and then going down to OC, and along the way there are things I am looking to check out. That area is one of them, as the modern home development there has me intrigued!

Any other areas with modern homes worth checking out?

Thanks in advance!
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 06-21-2007, 11:17 PM

1 posts, read 5,290 times
i know you posted this awhile ago, but i have just stumbled across it when
i googled cliff may today... i have live in the ranchos for 3 years and grew up
near by...it is a great neighborhood with lots of kids and cool neighbors
(young and older, original owners) we are surrounded by 800 acres of park and
a nature center and only 10 minutes to the beach. the elementary school is a blue ribbon
school, there's a waiting list a mile long for non residents of this area...
people actually wave and talk to each other and even meet at the nearby
restaurant/bar to talk about their passion for their homes... i couldn't recommend it more, i feel lucky to live here. : )

good luck
martinsgirl

Last edited by martinsgirl; 06-21-2007 at 11:56 PM.. Reason: grammer
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Settings
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2020 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > California > Los Angeles
View detailed profiles of: