Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Louisiana
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

View Poll Results: Do you agree with this plan for Louisiana?
Absolutley! 3 17.65%
I like it. 0 0%
A bit extreme. 2 11.76%
I do not agree with any of this! 12 70.59%
Multiple Choice Poll. Voters: 17. You may not vote on this poll

Reply Start New Thread

Old 11-18-2011, 03:35 PM

1,837 posts, read 4,354,162 times

Advertisements

" You are not allowed here ...... this is your last warning ..... " . What a joke .
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 11-18-2011, 05:14 PM

114 posts, read 302,762 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by annie_himself View Post
He is allowed to post anywhere.
If you can't handle this, how will you handle majority of the state doing the same thing?
Your comments as well as psulions2007's have all been " from the beginning " not only negative, but rude.

Theres a great difference in not agreeing with something, voicing that opinion on how you feel and using such statements as "This is so silly.(by: psulions2007)" or " Oh, and drop that silly creole and learn some form of proper French." (by: psulions2007)" or "No one even supports the idea.(by: you)"or " They are busy being royalty.(again by: you)". or " A high school student should not be handling any matters of this magnitude. I can't take anything serious that does."( again: you )"or " This must be a school project taken too far."( again by:annie_himself )"or any of the other blatant comments you two have posted on here. At one point you said: "Well this is the first we've heard of that. All that was said up to this point was that land would be given away, never were we informed that the government would purchase it." You weren't informed becuase you did not ask, when the question from the other member was answered the idea of seizing land was never thought of being a possible idea of how the process would go by a member under the OPL's trail of thought. You just up and assumed and then commented on how you thought the process would be delivered under, you just stated what you thought was right and an OPL had to explain to you ( which i believe was me, OPL S. ) that your accusation was not correct, not only until after that explanation did you type the response above. You and psulions2007 have just made up things rather than ask, and not on a first time bases but on many accounts.

You two are not the only ones that have said such things yet you two feel as though its morally correct to continuously do it. Those who have made such statements as the two of you have just been ignored, they arnt that big off a matter unless a pattern of such forms. From the start like i said you two come back a many times, doing the same thing. If you disapprove of this campaign so much there is not a reason to return and return, just like the others: ( mhounit, aab7855, WestbankNOLA, MattClyde, hdwell ) who came, voiced theirs opinions " almost all of which were negative and left " came and left. No comment from any of the OPL's that have been on this forum answering your questions have responded to those comments. In addition to voting on the poll, knowing aboslutely where to go back if they wanted to be like you and psulions2007, they did no such thing. Unlike you and psulions2007 these people went on without having to come back and continuously comment causing a reaction.

We all have the human right to have an opinion but what you have expressed on this forum has not been of curiosity but absolute stating, believing what you state and then disapproving all on your own observation to belief of what we are with no reason or factual answer delivered to you by myself or any other CPB operator on this forum that would appropriately answer your question.

Continuously you and psulions2007 have presented statements about this organization and campaign as if they were facts, every time we would explained calmly, just as i am now, yet you and psulions2007 would respond with crude nonfactual beliefs again and again about anything you felt suit to address, nothing you have said on here has been true, everything you have commented has been voiced by one of the OPL's over this forum as false and given a reason to why, after everytime you and psulions2007 would come back and make another false statement.

That is not what this forums purpose is. Its for outreach, not bickering.

You and psulions2007 have yet to explain a reason as to why you have the drive to continuously come back and find something to pick at even after you have been addressed wrong before, on many/ all of the issues you have pulled from your mind and your obvious over-all disapproving of this campaign you both come back, over and over again.

This has not only devalued the mention of this campaigning forum but has affected some of the other visitors opinions.

I am sure that if i show this to any admen' they will be happy to deal with the matter. I advise you to conform or divert to another forum.

Old 11-18-2011, 05:33 PM

16,508 posts, read 26,301,334 times
You can show this to as many administrators and moderators as you want, we are not breaking rules. I asked questions, you answered them, I expressed my concerns and opinions. You want to create a country, what I have shown you is the easiest form of opposition this campaign will face. Get used to it if you plan to take this further.

You need to work on your presentation before you begin something like this. It's not our fault. I don't want Louisiana to turn into some kind of commonwealth or small dependent country.

Old 11-18-2011, 05:44 PM

1,554 posts, read 3,033,621 times
This is all hilariously pathetic. I think I will start my own country now.

I'm guessing the OR doesn't care too much for constructive criticism?

Old 11-18-2011, 06:46 PM

432 posts, read 1,085,723 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by aab7855 View Post
This is all hilariously pathetic. I think I will start my own country now.

I'm guessing the OR doesn't care too much for constructive criticism?
That does it. Your are on report!!!

Old 11-18-2011, 06:48 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by ORLwizyan View Post
That is not what this forums purpose is. Its for outreach, not bickering.
Okay, you're obviously new here.

Old 11-18-2011, 07:23 PM

299 posts, read 641,668 times
Quote:
Okay, you're obviously new here.
Slight correction, He's new to the internet.

Old 11-18-2011, 10:22 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Analog Man View Post
Slight correction, He's new to the internet.
Ouch!

Quote:
Originally Posted by ORLwizyan View Post
This is your last warning.
In my opinion, THIS simple sentence is the crushing blow to this whole movement.

Sorry.

Old 11-19-2011, 01:14 AM

4,409 posts, read 6,540,027 times
Riiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiight. Likely hood of this succeeding is about the same as when Quebec tried to separate from Canada.

Imagine if the Texas, Mississippi and Arkansas borders were international! Many people have family in other states. What a massive pain that would be.

Old 11-19-2011, 04:46 AM

1,837 posts, read 4,354,162 times
Maybe if we all just stop responding to this nonsense , the OP will take his toys and go home . I guess I'll get reported for that . Whatever .
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Settings
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2020 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Louisiana