Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Louisiana
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 04-29-2015, 03:59 PM

144 posts, read 205,031 times

Advertisements

Hey y'all,

I'm currently reading Ezekiel and let me say wow. Anywho, where do you attend CHURCH??? Let's discuss.

GOD bless.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 05-01-2015, 01:19 AM

2,277 posts, read 2,651,502 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by JimGarrison View Post
Hey y'all,

I'm currently reading Ezekiel and let me say wow. Anywho, where do you attend CHURCH??? Let's discuss.

GOD bless.
Man, you're 'out' there.

Old 05-03-2015, 08:53 AM

1,837 posts, read 4,352,662 times
There is a Religion forum here . Probably a lot less hecklers .

Old 05-06-2015, 09:46 AM

1,901 posts, read 3,083,893 times
Does anyone else remember when JimGarrison was this guy?:

Quote:
Originally Posted by TommyTucker View Post
I'm a very serious Christian, and check out my posting history if you need confirmation. I would give Parkview Baptist a try. They have a new pastor that I haven't heard but if he's anything as good with the pastor who left, you are in for a treat.

Old 05-06-2015, 10:10 AM

712 posts, read 1,091,923 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chilly Gentilly View Post
LOL, YES. A few days ago I was trying to remember that alias name but couldn't for the life of me. I was going to post it in one of the NO threads he was trolling in. Anyone defending this troll needs to check his history (including his alias). It's funny that his alias now is Jim Garrison, the name of a highly publicized LA political figure during his time.

And where have the mods gone? I remember at least a few mods that were active in the LA and NO forums.

Old 05-06-2015, 10:25 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by WhoDatInMD View Post
LOL, YES. A few days ago I was trying to remember that alias name but couldn't for the life of me. I was going to post it in one of the NO threads he was trolling in. Anyone defending this troll needs to check his history (including his alias). It's funny that his alias now is Jim Garrison, the name of a highly publicized LA political figure during his time.

And where have the mods gone? I remember at least a few mods that were active in the LA and NO forums.
GOOD...I thought it was just me . The more he'd post, the more his banter became eerily reminiscent...from the religious fanaticism and political preaching, to his constant disdain for Dallas...its all the same

And yea these are mod-less lands nowadays.

Old 05-09-2015, 05:05 PM

1,837 posts, read 4,352,662 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by WhoDatInMD View Post

Yep , ban those folks that don't agree with you .

Old 05-09-2015, 07:16 PM

2,311 posts, read 4,944,421 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chilly Gentilly View Post
I noticed it early on- hence my "still hung up on Catholics' drinking habits?" comment on the Bruce Jenner thread. He really does need to go.

Old 05-10-2015, 07:55 AM

1,180 posts, read 3,126,099 times
He may be a jerk but he has the right to say what he wants (within the guidelines) even if you (or I) disagree. That's called "freedom of speech."

But, since he seems to be posting primarily to get attention and reactions, just don't respond!

Old 05-10-2015, 09:25 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Neworleansisprettygood View Post
I noticed it early on- hence my "still hung up on Catholics' drinking habits?" comment on the Bruce Jenner thread. He really does need to go.
He does. I still think he's schizophrenic...
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Settings
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2020 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Louisiana