Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Louisiana
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 12-14-2006, 07:35 PM

450 posts, read 2,055,838 times

Advertisements

Yep! Some more rain fell on the North end of the big T-Bend! The lake level was actually going a bit below 165 as they started to generate at the dam. But latest fishing reports say it is getting above 165 again. I just want it at 168--still below the maximum take line--but doable if we get more rain. I am going out to my property on the north end over Christmas. I hope to see more water and a little less beach--yes beach--cause I have the nicest hard-packed white sand in front of my place. Over 1,000 feet of it! And the price was very reasonable. Stop complaining about the high price of waterfront elsewhere and have a little faith that the lake levels are returning to a more normal level after a record-breaking drought! Buy now, you boomers, while it is still cheap. I am a shameless proponent of Toledo Bend! And if you don't like T-Bend, go over to Big Sam--Rayburn. Largest lake entirely in Texas. I tell ya--this is the Great Lakes area of East Texas and Northwest Louisiana--the entire South for that matter.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Settings
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2020 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Louisiana