Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Louisiana
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 04-16-2008, 10:12 PM

108 posts, read 348,575 times

Advertisements

I heard theres been big changes to Memosa drive . Is it true? Has Memosa Drive been taken in hand by the Spences?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 04-20-2008, 09:48 AM

14 posts, read 83,928 times
Do you mean Mimosa dr? Cuz thats were i stay

Old 04-20-2008, 07:36 PM

Default Mimosa yes

I was wondering if there was any changes to mimosa Dr. (north of town) right ? My aunt lives there. Any homes for sale on this street? Are there lots more developement there or is it pretty much the same as early ninties? Any news from you would be good since I have absolutely not seen it in a long while.Thanks so much -blu
Quote:
Originally Posted by lilj2008 View Post
Do you mean Mimosa dr? Cuz thats were i stay

Old 04-21-2008, 06:19 PM

yeap rite were north washington meets the crossestt highway. and i will look the same as it did in the nineties my greatgrandfather been on here since i culd remember and im 22 now an its stays the same, and yes i kno there is one house across the road that is 4sale

Old 04-21-2008, 11:05 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by lilj2008 View Post
yeap rite were north washington meets the crossestt highway. and i will look the same as it did in the nineties my greatgrandfather been on here since i culd remember and im 22 now an its stays the same, and yes i kno there is one house across the road that is 4sale
hey do you know the spence family well used to be Spence thats my Aunt maxine. who is your great grandfather? I used to spend lots of time there summers in the late 70s

Old 04-25-2008, 07:20 PM

um well i dont really kno all the ppl on the street he is WB Holley second house on the left rite in the curve

Old 08-03-2008, 08:19 PM

14 posts, read 49,122 times
Default mimosa drive

My grandparents lived on Mimosa in the late 70's. Seemed I remember the Spences. I think they lived right across from my grandparents Myrtis and Roy Johnson. I rode thru there not long ago it seems like a nice street.

Old 08-05-2008, 09:08 AM

14 posts, read 49,122 times
if I am not wrong. Wasn't there a Gene Spence. Seems like I remember some Wylie's. Live beside my grandparents. When that area was first developed, my grandparents were the first to put a mobile out there.

Old 08-08-2008, 05:22 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by barbiemeeks View Post
if I am not wrong. Wasn't there a Gene Spence. Seems like I remember some Wylie's. Live beside my grandparents. When that area was first developed, my grandparents were the first to put a mobile out there.

yea it is still a nice street not far from anything but jus a little secluded to make u think you are away from it all, um do u remember wich house they used to live in?

Old 08-11-2008, 06:44 PM

8 posts, read 24,276 times
Default Bastrop?

I was a only about 5 then. Do not remember much. But is seems like the spences lived on the left going in and my grandparents lived on the right. I lived in Bastrop till about 1980. And I mean all over Bastrop. Different schools like oak hill kindergarten, cherry ridge 1-3 grade, westside 3rd, southside 3rd. before my family moved us to Arkansas. My other grandparent live out on Bayou Barthom. (SP??) on point pleasant road like going to the river. Remember OTASCO's. My Mom used to work there. I still have some relatives there. Just don't have much contact with them.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Settings
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2020 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Louisiana