U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Covid-19 Information Page
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Louisiana
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 04-13-2009, 06:43 PM

1,269 posts, read 2,178,423 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by gdude View Post
I am doing fine!

I've been happy all day because it was a early release day!
Glad you are doing good! We are on spring break this week so all the kids are home all week long! I am dreading summer. LOL.
You are not dumb you just forgot! As many people as you talk to I wouldn't remember anything LOL
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 04-13-2009, 06:56 PM

18,264 posts, read 7,541,697 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by stacieberry View Post
Glad you are doing good! We are on spring break this week so all the kids are home all week long! I am dreading summer. LOL.
You are not dumb you just forgot! As many people as you talk to I wouldn't remember anything LOL

Ahh Spring Break That was last week for me I loved it!! staying up till 2-3AM and waking up at 12-1PM and then hanging out with friends and not doing much for the entire day( <----Thinking of Heaven)

Are you going to do anything with the kids for Spring Break?

If my mom was in your shoes she would probably make us get summer jobs...lol

Thanks your such a kind person I do chat with alot of people

Old 04-13-2009, 06:59 PM

3 posts, read 4,372 times
Nice to see this site. Miss home.

Tell me some Bayou stories.

Old 04-13-2009, 07:06 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by SandraSpeer View Post

Good Evening Sandra!

I dont know any Bayou stories but I know some people who do know some stories.

Old 04-13-2009, 07:44 PM

Quote:
Ahh Spring Break That was last week for me I loved it!! staying up till 2-3AM and waking up at 12-1PM and then hanging out with friends and not doing much for the entire day( <----Thinking of Heaven)

Are you going to do anything with the kids for Spring Break?

If my mom was in your shoes she would probably make us get summer jobs...lol

Thanks your such a kind person I do chat with alot of people
We probably will just hang out spring break no money to do much else. So what is going on up there? Anything good?

Last edited by stacieberry; 04-13-2009 at 07:56 PM..

Old 04-13-2009, 07:49 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by SandraSpeer View Post

Hi! I do not know any bayou stories only lived here almost 3 years. I live in north Louisiana.

Old 04-13-2009, 08:01 PM

Quote:
We probably will just hang out spring break no money to do much else. So what is going on up there? Anything good?
Same situation up here although my mom did take me out to eat once and we went yardsailing a bit.

Not much is going on hanging out with friends,job searching,explorer training,school and getting ready for the MAJOR road construction in our area ahead. I know it sounds a little odd for a teenager to say that but its going to have a huge affect on everyone who lives around here for awhile.

Old 04-13-2009, 08:08 PM

Quote:
Same situation up here although my mom did take me out to eat once and we went yardsailing a bit.

Not much is going on hanging out with friends,job searching,explorer training,school and getting ready for the MAJOR road construction in our area ahead. I know it sounds a little odd for a teenager to say that but its going to have a huge affect on everyone who lives around here for awhile.
I am going to try to do something with them. Maybe go out to the lake or something which doesn't cost money.

I hate road construction! I remember when I was pregnant with the twins and they did road construction on the road we took to the doctor. (which was about 35 miles out of town anyways) and we had to detour through the woods it was crazy! I understand what you mean!

Old 04-13-2009, 08:19 PM

Quote:
I am going to try to do something with them. Maybe go out to the lake or something which doesn't cost money.

I hate road construction! I remember when I was pregnant with the twins and they did road construction on the road we took to the doctor. (which was about 35 miles out of town anyways) and we had to detour through the woods it was crazy! I understand what you mean!

The Lake sounds like fun!

I dont know how bad it was down there but up here This is Road Construction season to the MAX!

IN 431 closed, IN 267 closed north of I-74, US 40 down to 2 narrow lanes and one alternating lane at the bridge, New multilane roundabout at 10th street and CR 800, 21st street widenening to 5 lanes to IN 267. US 36 will become a "limited access freeway"

That is not even half of what is listed on the states website for our area

I am not going to drive this summer around here! no way Jose! not even if you paid me!

Time for me to get ready for bed

Talk to you later!

Nighty Night!

Old 04-13-2009, 08:38 PM

Good night think I am going to bed too!
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Quick Reply

Options
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2016 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Louisiana