U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Covid-19 Information Page
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Louisiana
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 03-16-2009, 06:12 PM

18,264 posts, read 7,540,601 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rainbow Island View Post
Hi gdude. What in the world is happening in Indiana?

not much of anything right now. just some very beautiful weather!!

What is happening in Louisiana?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 03-16-2009, 06:22 PM

929 posts, read 2,440,563 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by gdude View Post
not much of anything right now. just some very beautiful weather!!

What is happening in Louisiana?
I can't think of anything good.
People getting laid off from their job on a daily basic.
Stores closing down.
People losing their homes and cars.
Crime seems to be on the rise as you would expect.
All the ones who lost their jobs went to work for "Spot And Steal".
Spot it during the day, steel it at night.

Old 03-16-2009, 06:31 PM

uphere in Indiana we seem to being good so far. for every 10 jobs lost 7-8 jobs are gained. Crime here is level. If you spot and steal here you will probably be caught before you steal it!!...lol

Old 03-16-2009, 06:42 PM

Quote:
uphere in Indiana we seem to being good so far. for every 10 jobs lost 7-8 jobs are gained. Crime here is level. If you spot and steal here you will probably be caught before you steal it!!...lol
You have any good advise for your southern friends ?

For every 10 jobs lost here, ten are lost. LOL

Old 03-16-2009, 07:10 PM

1,269 posts, read 2,178,423 times
Honey I'm home!

Old 03-16-2009, 07:37 PM

Quote:
You have any good advise for your southern friends ?

For every 10 jobs lost here, ten are lost. LOL

tell your mayors of the large cities in Louisiana and the Governor of Louisiana to go and visit major foreign companies in foreign countriesand convince them to invest in jobs in Louisiana.

That is what Indiana has been doing for years now and it has certaily paid off.

Old 03-16-2009, 07:43 PM

Quote:
tell your mayors of the large cities in Louisiana and the Governor of Louisiana to go and visit major foreign companies in foreign countriesand convince them to invest in jobs in Louisiana.

That is what Indiana has been doing for years now and it has certaily paid off.
I guess you have never studied Louisiana politics. It's been the laughing stock of politics for years. May be better now?

Old 03-16-2009, 07:47 PM

Got one for you! What Would You Do? A middle-aged man returns home from a business trip a day early, concerned that his wife may be having an affair. He’s riding in a taxi at about 2:00 in the morning back towards his house, when he explains his situation to the taxi driver. It’s after midnight. While en route home he asks the cabby if he would be a witness. He explains to the cabbie that he suspects his wife is sleeping around on him, and offers the him $50 if he would be a witness to the affair, if he could catch her in bed with him. By the time they reach his house, the cabbie agrees. They park a few doors down and, quietly, sneak into the front door and up the stairs. Then, with a burst of speed, the husband flicks on the bedroom lights and rips the blanket off the bed - and there his wife lays in bed with another man! Out of his coat pocket, the visibly distraught husband pulls out a gun and puts it to the naked man’s head. Just then, his wife yells “Don’t do it! I lied when I told you I inherited all that money!…” • HE paid for the*Mercedes I gave you. • HE paid for our new cabin in the mountains. • HE paid for your Atlanta Braves season tickets. • HE paid for our our lakehouse and boat. • HE paid for your country club membership, and and HE even pays the monthly dues!’ Shaking his head, unsure of whether to pull the trigger, he looks over at the*taxi driver*and asks “What should I do?” The*taxi driver*replies, “I’d cover him with that blanket before he catches a cold.”

Old 03-16-2009, 07:53 PM

Quote:
I guess you have never studied Louisiana politics. It's been the laughing stock of politics for years. May be better now?

Nope I havent taken an interest in Louisiana politics. Yes I would think it would be better to do so now.

Old 03-16-2009, 08:15 PM

Did I scare everyone off? *sniff sniff* I do not smell I took a bath like last Saturday! Come on!
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Quick Reply

Options
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2016 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Louisiana