U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Covid-19 Information Page
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Louisiana
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 04-15-2009, 07:57 PM

112 posts, read 276,510 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by gdude View Post
Good Evening Tigger!

I wish we had washer dryer hook ups here in my apartments!
My current apartment does not. I have to go about 2 blocks away to do the laundry. I wanted to do it today, but it was raining so I'm going to try again tomorrow. I don't have a car so I have to walk it down there so I didn't want to wash it only to have it get wet.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 04-15-2009, 08:03 PM

1,269 posts, read 2,179,781 times
Not trying to brag just so glad we have washer and dryer here! Also a yard for my kids to play!!

Old 04-15-2009, 08:04 PM

18,264 posts, read 7,550,486 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tigger81 View Post
My current apartment does not. I have to go about 2 blocks away to do the laundry. I wanted to do it today, but it was raining so I'm going to try again tomorrow. I don't have a car so I have to walk it down there so I didn't want to wash it only to have it get wet.

I have to walk a block away to the Club House to do laundry. We dont let a little rain bring us down.

Old 04-15-2009, 08:05 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by stacieberry View Post
Not trying to brag just so glad we have washer and dryer here! Also a yard for my kids to play!!

Hey Stacie!

We do have one HUGE yard though.

Old 04-15-2009, 08:23 PM

Quote:
Hey Stacie!

We do have one HUGE yard though.
One no two bad things about where I live is 6 miles from anything!! We are out in the country. And two the bugs are outrageous here. With the cows all around us they (the bugs) are everywhere.

Old 04-15-2009, 08:23 PM

Quote:
There needs to be a laughing smiley. There is no yard here. The building is right up against the sidewalk which is right up against the street. The nearest patch of grass is about 3 blocks away.

Quote:
I have to walk a block away to the Club House to do laundry. We dont let a little rain bring us down.
It wasn't just rain. It was 41 degrees ice pellet things. You want to go play in that, be my guest! And usually I will do the laundry in the rain if I have to, but since I'm off all week, I can just wait until tomorrow when it's not raining/ice pellet-ing.

Old 04-15-2009, 08:27 PM

Quote:
One no two bad things about where I live is 6 miles from anything!! We are out in the country. And two the bugs are outrageous here. With the cows all around us they (the bugs) are everywhere.

We dont really have a problem with bugs up here. even when you go out in the countryside with all the farm animals.

Good Night Stacie and Tigger

Old 04-15-2009, 08:29 PM

Quote:
We dont really have a problem with bugs up here. even when you go out in the countryside with all the farm animals.

Good Night Stacie and Tigger
Good night!

Old 04-15-2009, 08:34 PM

I do not think I would want to live in the city! To many people and to little land. I guess I am just a country girl.

Old 04-15-2009, 08:34 PM

Quote:
My parents live in this neighborhood that is outside of town on one road. Not 6 miles, but far enough that if you need anything, you have to drive to get it.

I've heard about the Louisiana bugs LOL. But you live in north La, right? I have not been north of Baton Rouge in Louisiana. I've only been in the NOLA metro area and to BR and on I-10 between the two.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Quick Reply

Options
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2016 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Louisiana