U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Covid-19 Information Page
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Louisiana
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Search Forums  (Advanced)
 
Old 04-18-2009, 08:56 PM
 
Location: Fordyce Arkansas
1,269 posts, read 2,179,250 times
Reputation: 1496

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tigger81 View Post
I'm sorry.



Two weeks ago. That's a bummer.

Stacie...your parents are moving or were they just visiting? Are they going away far? I live 3000 miles from my parents.


I'm okay....bummed about going back to work on Monday, but I'm sick. I have this annoying cough that just makes my lungs ache. I got some packing done today though, so that's good. At least I'm getting SOMETHING done.
They are only moving two hours away but where I am living I have no friends or family now. My parents helped me a lot with my 5 kids! DH is a truck driver and gone for a week at a time. Now I will have no help! Sounds kinda childish and selfish but I really need the help!!

Sorry you have to go back to work! But I am so ready for my two kids in school to go back! LOL
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

 
Old 04-18-2009, 08:59 PM
 
Location: Fordyce Arkansas
1,269 posts, read 2,179,250 times
Reputation: 1496
Quote:
Originally Posted by gdude View Post
It really isnt that much of a bummer considering we will get out of school earlier at the end of the year than most schools around here.
When do you get out? I think mine get out may 21.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 04-18-2009, 09:34 PM
 
Location: Western Hoosierland
18,264 posts, read 7,546,727 times
Reputation: 5943
Quote:
Originally Posted by stacieberry View Post
They are only moving two hours away but where I am living I have no friends or family now. My parents helped me a lot with my 5 kids! DH is a truck driver and gone for a week at a time. Now I will have no help! Sounds kinda childish and selfish but I really need the help!!

Sorry you have to go back to work! But I am so ready for my two kids in school to go back! LOL
by the end of the second day without them you will probably be wishing they didnt have school.
Quote:
Originally Posted by stacieberry View Post
When do you get out? I think mine get out may 21.

I get out May 28th
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 04-18-2009, 09:40 PM
 
Location: Fordyce Arkansas
1,269 posts, read 2,179,250 times
Reputation: 1496
Quote:
Originally Posted by gdude View Post
by the end of the second day without them you will probably be wishing they didnt have school.



I get out May 28th
Probably so LOL but they have drove me crazy this week! The three little ones are ok by them self but being Dakota into the mix and he gets hateful sometimes!
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 04-18-2009, 09:47 PM
 
Location: Western Hoosierland
18,264 posts, read 7,546,727 times
Reputation: 5943
Quote:
Originally Posted by stacieberry View Post
Probably so LOL but they have drove me crazy this week! The three little ones are ok by them self but being Dakota into the mix and he gets hateful sometimes!

What is it that usually sets him off?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 04-18-2009, 09:56 PM
 
112 posts, read 276,407 times
Reputation: 74
Quote:
Originally Posted by stacieberry View Post
They are only moving two hours away but where I am living I have no friends or family now. My parents helped me a lot with my 5 kids! DH is a truck driver and gone for a week at a time. Now I will have no help! Sounds kinda childish and selfish but I really need the help!!

Sorry you have to go back to work! But I am so ready for my two kids in school to go back! LOL
Was that the bad news from the other day? That is going to be hard. Somehow you will find a way.

Quote:
Originally Posted by stacieberry View Post
When do you get out? I think mine get out may 21.
We get out June 26.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 04-18-2009, 10:01 PM
 
Location: Western Hoosierland
18,264 posts, read 7,546,727 times
Reputation: 5943
what!! June 26th!
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 04-18-2009, 10:07 PM
 
Location: Fordyce Arkansas
1,269 posts, read 2,179,250 times
Reputation: 1496
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tigger81 View Post
Was that the bad news from the other day? That is going to be hard. Somehow you will find a way.



We get out June 26.
Yeah that was the bad news!
June 26 wow! Have you heard about your jobs here yet?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 04-18-2009, 10:10 PM
 
112 posts, read 276,407 times
Reputation: 74
Yes, June 26. We started on Sept 2.

I should hear about the job on Monday. I am trying very hard to be patient. LOL
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 04-18-2009, 10:14 PM
 
Location: Fordyce Arkansas
1,269 posts, read 2,179,250 times
Reputation: 1496
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tigger81 View Post
Yes, June 26. We started on Sept 2.

I should hear about the job on Monday. I am trying very hard to be patient. LOL
I bet it is hard! I know I hate waiting to hear news!!



So Gdude you still here?

I am about to go to bed! Past my bed time. LOL
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.


Reply

Quick Reply
Message:


Options
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2016 data
Loading data...

123
Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Louisiana
Similar Threads
Follow City-Data.com founder on our Forum or

All times are GMT -6.

© 2005-2020, Advameg, Inc. · Please obey Forum Rules · Terms of Use and Privacy Policy · Bug Bounty

City-Data.com - Archive 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22, 23, 24, 25, 26, 27, 28, 29, 30, 31, 32, 33, 34, 35 - Top