U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Covid-19 Information Page
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Louisiana
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 05-11-2009, 06:04 PM

1,269 posts, read 2,178,890 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by gdude View Post
Half my summer is already been planned out.IT's going to be a blast!
So what do you have planned? Can I ask?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 05-11-2009, 06:24 PM

18,264 posts, read 7,543,896 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by stacieberry View Post
So what do you have planned? Can I ask?

First week after school is out just take it easy. Next week vacation(Southern Indiana-Kentucky and Tennessee??) come back for about a week and a half or so then head off to Summer camp for 2wks. Come back for about a week and then head on vacation again( dont know where yet or how long) then the rest is just chillin!

Good Evening Stacie!

How are you and the kids?

Old 05-11-2009, 06:31 PM

Quote:
First week after school is out just take it easy. Next week vacation(Southern Indiana-Kentucky and Tennessee??) come back for about a week and a half or so then head off to Summer camp for 2wks. Come back for about a week and then head on vacation again( dont know where yet or how long) then the rest is just chillin!

Good Evening Stacie!

How are you and the kids?
Never went to just a summer camp. I went to church camp a lot. It was fun till my brother got sick and could not go.

Sounds like you are going to have fun!

We are doing good! School if getting out soon so the two in school are excited! One graduates pre- k Wednesday. The kindergartener graduates the 18th.

Old 05-11-2009, 06:44 PM

Quote:
Never went to just a summer camp. I went to church camp a lot. It was fun till my brother got sick and could not go.

Sounds like you are going to have fun!

We are doing good! School if getting out soon so the two in school are excited! One graduates pre- k Wednesday. The kindergartener graduates the 18th.
I will definetly have alot of fun!

YaY PreK and Kindergarten are big milestones!!

Congratulations to them!!

I read your post over in Special Needs Children earlier.Sounds like the school is giving you the raw end of the deal. You would never be treated like that up here.

Old 05-11-2009, 07:23 PM

Quote:
I will definetly have alot of fun!

YaY PreK and Kindergarten are big milestones!!

Congratulations to them!!

I read your post over in Special Needs Children earlier.Sounds like the school is giving you the raw end of the deal. You would never be treated like that up here.
Sorry! I was giving the twins a bath and making a chore chart for the boys! So much fun.

Yeah they are both excited about graduating.

My DH would never move to Indiana. Plus it is too cold. Today it dropped down to the 60s and it was kinda cool for me. LOL I am a big wimp.
But it was like close to 90 here so that was a big change.

Old 05-11-2009, 07:34 PM

Quote:
Sorry! I was giving the twins a bath and making a chore chart for the boys! So much fun.

Yeah they are both excited about graduating.

My DH would never move to Indiana. Plus it is too cold. Today it dropped down to the 60s and it was kinda cool for me. LOL I am a big wimp.
But it was like close to 90 here so that was a big change.

I bet giving the twins a bath is fun!

Chore Chart?that really works? Mom tried that with me when I was young and it didnt work out at all. When I have to do something I dont like being rushed or put on schedule to do so.

AHH come on it isnt that cold( just kidding) I think 60 was around our high for the day Tonights low is around 40

90? I would melt!..j/k

Old 05-11-2009, 07:42 PM

Quote:
I bet giving the twins a bath is fun!

Chore Chart?that really works? Mom tried that with me when I was young and it didnt work out at all. When I have to do something I dont like being rushed or put on schedule to do so.

AHH come on it isnt that cold( just kidding) I think 60 was around our high for the day Tonights low is around 40

90? I would melt!..j/k
Oh yeah real fun trying to keep them from drinking the water and pushing one another in the water! LOL they do love baths though. That is one word they say!

So what are you planning on doing in TN and Ky?

Old 05-11-2009, 07:50 PM

Oh yeah I have no idea if the chart will work! It is worth a try. I will see how it goes. They also have a prize chart when they do their chores they get a check and if not the get a X and two Xs and no prize! I hope it works. I can not keep cleaning after 5 all by my self.

Old 05-11-2009, 07:57 PM

Quote:
Oh yeah real fun trying to keep them from drinking the water and pushing one another in the water! LOL they do love baths though. That is one word they say!

So what are you planning on doing in TN and Ky?
Kentucky:going to Owensboro to test Owensboro's claim to being the barbeque capital of the world!

Tennessee: not sure if going yet.
Quote:
Oh yeah I have no idea if the chart will work! It is worth a try. I will see how it goes. They also have a prize chart when they do their chores they get a check and if not the get a X and two Xs and no prize! I hope it works. I can not keep cleaning after 5 all by my self.

Ahh a prize chart! your one smart cookie!

That might work!

Old 05-11-2009, 08:25 PM

Good Night!
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Quick Reply

Options
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2016 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Louisiana