U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Covid-19 Information Page
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Louisiana
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 08-08-2009, 10:55 PM

159 posts, read 512,809 times
I was beginning to think you forgot all about us here in LA, LOL..
Sorry to hear about the pc..

Hows it going with you and the family?

School starts tues here in our parish and I am so ready..
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 08-15-2009, 02:12 PM

1,269 posts, read 2,179,781 times
School starts here The 19th and I am so ready. maybe things will slow down when the kids get in school.. LOL I doubt it. I have 3 in this year now only the twins to go....

How is everyone doing? Everyone enjoy thier summer?
Hope to hear from you soon.

Old 08-15-2009, 08:35 PM

887 posts, read 2,709,112 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by stacieberry View Post
School starts here The 19th and I am so ready. maybe things will slow down when the kids get in school.. LOL I doubt it. I have 3 in this year now only the twins to go....

How is everyone doing? Everyone enjoy thier summer?
Hope to hear from you soon.
Too bad your kids will miss out on TOPS by attending school in Arkansas. What type of scholarship options do Arkansas schools offer? UA-Fayetteville is a good school though and of course your kids could go to another good Arkansas or out-of-state school as well.

TOPS is one of the best bargains in the US, assuming it doesn't get cut.. which I support due to my Libertarian stance, but you might as well take advantage of it.

Is your husband's job picking up? I know when the Bastrop mill gets bought and when the when the V-Vehicle Company starts opening, the demand will rise in Northeast Louisiana but I'm not sure about South Arkansas, which I know has been struggling. (El Dorado for sure)

Good luck and I hope you get some relaxation while the kids are in school. You need it.

Old 08-17-2009, 08:30 AM

20 posts, read 73,650 times
Stacie - I used to live in Camden, AR and one of my good friends is from Fordyce, about your age. Do you know Madonna Erwin (maiden name Calhoun)?

Old 08-17-2009, 09:46 AM

1,269 posts, read 2,179,781 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by CountryGrl_n_SBC View Post
Stacie - I used to live in Camden, AR and one of my good friends is from Fordyce, about your age. Do you know Madonna Erwin (maiden name Calhoun)?
LOL funny small world Madonna is my cousin... I do know her

Old 10-07-2009, 02:00 PM

Long time since we all stopped in and said Hey to everyone.. so here I is.. LOL
and saying goodbye as well for awhile.. am busy packing and trying to get ready for a moving sale.
Moving to TN and living in a camper while we hunt for the perfect home. We will be leaving Nov 1.

Our sons are remaining here to live and work.. so I will get to come back to visit and enjoy the cajun lifestyle.

Old 10-24-2009, 08:35 AM

2,878 posts, read 2,605,850 times
what part of Louisiana is everyone from?

State the parish and hometown.

Calcasieu
Lake Charles

Old 10-26-2009, 08:38 PM

112 posts, read 276,510 times
I can't believe I haven't posted to this thread in well over a month. Oops.

Things are good. I am all moved in and enjoy my job. I can't complain.

To pandorafan....welcome to the thread.

My true hometown is in SE Washington State but I live in Jefferson Parish now....on the Westbank.

Old 01-24-2010, 09:02 PM

458 posts, read 681,974 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by pandorafan5687 View Post
what part of Louisiana is everyone from?

State the parish and hometown.

Calcasieu
Lake Charles
I'm from Laplace but I moved to Denham Springs about eleven years ago. It's getting to crowded here now, I guess I move farther east.

Old 02-04-2010, 03:09 PM

I don't live in Louisiana anymore.. as of Nov.. but moved from Franklin in St. Mary Parish. Ya'll toss me some beads up here so I can show these people how to have some fun,LOL..
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Quick Reply

Options
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2016 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Louisiana