Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Kentucky > Louisville area
Louisville area Jefferson County
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Search Forums  (Advanced)
Reply Start New Thread
Old 06-29-2011, 02:26 PM
Location: Morgantown, WV
996 posts, read 1,896,043 times
Reputation: 529


This is disgusting, Why are people like him public servants?!?!?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 03-03-2015, 06:35 PM
2 posts, read 1,402 times
Reputation: 11
The CPS in Louisville decided to give the five children to my daughter's husband who has been severely abusing her for 20 years. They then cut the contact between her and the small children. And tried to force her to plead guilty to abusing her child and not letting her have any contact with the children unless she plead guilty? This is extortion by the government. The case was later dismissed due to lack of evidence. But the children have forever been damaged by their abusive father. Is someone is being bribed at the CPS? Is it common that the CPS worker and the prosecutors are good friends? Is it allowed for the CPS workers to be good friends with seven counties abuse counselors? Do they refer to one another so they will get funding? Is this more about getting funding that to get justice? Weird I must say. My daughter was raped at age 14 by her husband and she got pregnant and her father forced her to get married without my knowledge. How come the husband is not in jail? Or her father for that matter. What judge allows this? The Domestic Violence detective and the CPS worker are best friends and attend Christmas parties? A lawyer told me that the CPS decides who they will bet on and give them all the help and make life difficult for the other parent? My daughter's ex husband has been given the van, the house, a maid, childcare and food stamps. And we have many evidence of his abuse? What is this? How can we protest? And where do we send our protest? Please help us.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 03-30-2015, 03:41 AM
6,684 posts, read 4,247,048 times
Reputation: 8520
Why not appeal to a higher court?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Loading data...
Based on 2000-2020 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Kentucky > Louisville area
View detailed profiles of:

All times are GMT -6.

© 2005-2024, Advameg, Inc. · Please obey Forum Rules · Terms of Use and Privacy Policy · Bug Bounty

City-Data.com - Contact Us - Archive 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22, 23, 24, 25, 26, 27, 28, 29, 30, 31, 32, 33, 34, 35, 36, 37 - Top