Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Maine
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 08-22-2007, 12:02 PM

228 posts, read 218,544 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by AlisonL View Post
I doubt LTTT works, he is always on this forum. I don't work outside the home as I am fortunate not to have to. I wouldn't have time anyway, raising our grandson. That is a job in itself, but one I love.
LTTT obviously despises anyone who lives south of Bangor, so I still think he needs to move to Canada.

I suggest we all put LTTT on ignore. It is such a nice feature.
Hi Alison glad to see you've decided to stop ignoring me even if it's for a short time.I am also fortunate that I do not have to work because at 52 year's old I was financially smart enough to retire and not have to use the welfare system to retire. Spent my money wisely and still do.And let's get our direction's staight Caribou is north of Bangor.And as I have said before I LOVE THE U.S.A. free speech and all.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 08-22-2007, 12:02 PM

7,395 posts, read 13,039,916 times
Quote:
I doubt LTTT works, he is always on this forum. I don't work outside the home as I am fortunate not to have to. I wouldn't have time anyway, raising our grandson. That is a job in itself, but one I love.
LTTT obviously despises anyone who lives south of Bangor, so I still think he needs to move to Canada.

I suggest we all put LTTT on ignore. It is such a nice feature.
I just did Alison, wish I'd done it much sooner..... I'm working from home right now, but I sure don't have his luxury of doing nothing!

Old 08-22-2007, 12:11 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by mollysmiles View Post
I just did Alison, wish I'd done it much sooner..... I'm working from home right now, but I sure don't have his luxury of doing nothing!
Mollysmiles I know you didn't write this to me since you are now ignoring me but just to let people know I mowed an acre and a half in between this I know how to manage my time.

Old 08-22-2007, 12:16 PM

3,061 posts, read 8,332,962 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by mollysmiles View Post

Me too. I get about an hour a day to myself, IF grandson takes a nap on said day. Right now I am waiting for the kitchen floor to dry, and then its off to do some more laundry. Before long will be time to start supper, then wash up the dirty dishes, clean up the kitchen, get grandson in the tub, then into bed and then, if I can keep my eyes open, I might read for a while.
I think I need a vacation. LOL

Old 08-22-2007, 12:23 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Let's tell the truth View Post
Hi Alison glad to see you've decided to stop ignoring me even if it's for a short time.I am also fortunate that I do not have to work because at 52 year's old I was financially smart enough to retire and not have to use the welfare system to retire. Spent my money wisely and still do.And let's get our direction's staight Caribou is north of Bangor.And as I have said before I LOVE THE U.S.A. free speech and all.
I know where Caribou is, but obviously you don't know how to read. I said you obviously don't like anyone who lives SOUTH of Bangor. Heck I even know people who live in Caribou.
I didn't know the welfare system is a form of retirement. LOL. but having never been on welfare, I guess there is alot about it I wouldn't know.
I guess you didn't plan too well if you cannot afford to move.
I would think with all your spare time you would be out fighting the corruption instead of trolling a nice message board. Luckily, every newbie on here can see through you.
I will stick by my motto "Never do a battle of wits with an unarmed person".

Old 08-22-2007, 12:25 PM

Hey Molly! How about those Red Sox? LOL

Old 08-22-2007, 12:37 PM

Quote:
I know where Caribou is, but obviously you don't know how to read. I said you obviously don't like anyone who lives SOUTH of Bangor. Heck I even know people who live in Caribou.
I didn't know the welfare system is a form of retirement. LOL. but having never been on welfare, I guess there is alot about it I wouldn't know.
I guess you didn't plan too well if you cannot afford to move.
I would think with all your spare time you would be out fighting the corruption instead of trolling a nice message board. Luckily, every newbie on here can see through you.
I will stick by my motto "Never do a battle of wits with an unarmed person".
Just to let the people who are not ignoring me know I have never said that I don't like the people south of Bangor . My complaint has alway's been about Caribou's underlining power.And when someone speak's the truth about a area people will say negative thing's about them.I have not said anything negative about anyone on this forum have just given my opinion of where I live and what is going on. I'm just saying "BUYER BEWARE!"

Old 08-22-2007, 01:19 PM

17 posts, read 37,343 times
Well I am so bummed, 8.30 a.m. came and went without the ring of the phone, fear not I say and start making calls myself, well 2.20p.m rolls around and no courtesy call follow up nothing, NOW I AM PISSED SHEETHEADS

Old 08-22-2007, 02:21 PM

5,054 posts, read 12,364,202 times
Don't give up on them yet. You never know what may have happened in their day. Keep your chin up!

Old 08-22-2007, 03:00 PM

275 posts, read 1,285,696 times
Yeah, hang in there. I am in the EXACT same boat as you....just a lil further south!
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Maine